Android is the only device that can be easily customized in any way you want and till now we already had discussed lots of cool tricks and tips for android that can help you to customize your android device. now we here come up with a cool trick that will help you to set up the volume of apps individually in yoru device. Like you can set the full volume for music player, low volume on messenger app and moderate volume on video playback and any way that you like to set in your device. And thats possible with the cool app that we are going to discuss in this tutorial. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Set up the volume levels for any app individually in your android device using the app Volume Control
How To Set Volume Levels for Individual Apps In Android
The method is just simple and straight and you will just set up the app to perform this work. And that app will show you all the apps to set the volume level. So follow up the steps below to set this up.
– Creating a rule for each installed application.
– Adjust volumes Music, Ringtone, Alarm ,Notification and System.
– Adjusting the volume when starting applications .
– Adjusting the volume when closing applications
– Ability to restore the old volume when the application is closed.
– Ability to notify when a volume is ajusted.
– Ability to delay the volumes settings.
Steps to Set Volume Levels for Individual Apps In Android:
- First of all you need to download and install this cool android app that is App Volume Control.
2. Now after installing it in your device, just launch the app and you will see the button there and simply tap on it.
3. Now you will get moved to the android settings where you need to select App Volume Control from the list and then enable it by toggling the button to on.
4. Now came back to the app and you will see all the apps that are being currently installed on your device.
5. Enable the app volume feature for any of the app and then edit the start app volume and the close app volume.
6. Now just save the settings and thats it you are done, now the app volume is set up for that particular app.
So above is all about How To Set Volume Levels for Individual Apps In Android. With this you will not need to set up the volume for every single app again and again, just use the app and then set it up. Hope you like this cool post, Keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.