The craze for Minecraft goes beyond playing video games. Many passionate followers of Minecraft spend hours on YouTube watching others play or watching content related to this popular video game. Even it is estimated that the most famous Minecraft YouTubers earn millions a year for advertising that users see on their channels and the money they receive from sponsors.
After the blockbuster title Minecraft, the well-known game developer Mojang has decided to launch another superhit title, Minecraft Earth, which promises to be a sensation as big as Pokemon GO.
Just like Pokemon GO, the all-new Minecraft Earth will also take its players to the real world simply by taking advantage of the capabilities of the tech giant Apple’s mobile platform, iOS, and the tech giant Google’s mobile platform, Android, in augmented reality (AR).
According to the tech giant Microsoft, this summer, we will have more information about Minecraft Earth, and we will be able to access a beta program from which anyone interested can quickly test the game before its official launch.
However, the fact is that right now, the beta program has already been enabled so that all those who want to test the game before its official launch can register and will be notified as soon as the first edition of the game is available.
Many of you might be thinking about how to sign up for the Minecraft Earth beta, right? If you are worried about that, stop worrying, as here we will show you how to sign up for the Minecraft Earth beta. So, now, without wasting time, let’s explore the tutorial mentioned below.
Here’s what you have to do to sign up for the Minecraft Earth beta
1. To signup for From the Minecraft Earth beta, you have to browse and open the official website of Minecraft Earth from here, but, apart from all these things, they have assured that the beta version of the game will be available in the summer for both the well-known mobile platforms, iOS, and Android.
2. Moreover, you have to keep one important thing in mind participation in the program will be limited to several hundred thousand players. However, the company has not yet specified any criteria that will be carried out when selecting the participants who will form part of the distribution of the beta.
3. However, to be part of the beta program, you only have to access the page enabled for that purpose and click the green “Sign Up Now” button.
4. You must log in with your Microsoft or Xbox Live account.
5. Now it will ask you for permission “Let this app access your info?” you have to hit the “Yes” button.
6. After that, you will have to answer a series of questions in the registration form.
7. Once you fill in all the required details, scroll down and hit the green “Sign Up” button.
8. After that, you will get a message like this “Success! You’re signed up.”
That’s it! Now you can sign up for the Minecraft Earth beta.
Apart from all these things, one important thing that we have to take into account is that the all-new Minecraft Earth will only be available on Android devices with version 7.0 Nougat or higher, so if your device is still anchored in a previous version, then indeed you can’t play the all-new Minecraft Earth on your device.
So, what do you think about this? Share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below. And if you liked this tutorial, do not forget to share this tutorial with your friends and family.