[dropcap]W[/dropcap]e all know very well that the craze for Minecraft goes beyond playing the video game. Many passionate followers of Minecraft spend hours on YouTube watching others play or watching content related to this popular video game. Now, after the blockbuster title, Minecraft, the well-known game developer, Mojang has decided to launch another superhit title, yes, the Minecraft Earth, which promises to be a sensation as big as the Pokemon GO itself.
How To Sign Up For The All-New Minecraft Earth Beta
The craze for Minecraft goes beyond playing the video game. Many passionate followers of Minecraft spend hours on YouTube watching others play or watching content related to this popular video game. Even, it is estimated that the most famous Minecraft YouTubers earn millions of dollars a year for advertising that users see in their channels and for the money they receive from sponsors.
Now, after the blockbuster title, Minecraft, the well-known game developer, Mojang has decided to launch another superhit title, yes, the Minecraft Earth, which promises to be a sensation as big as the Pokemon GO itself.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android Games In May 2019
As, just like the Pokemon GO the all-new Minecraft Earth will also take its players to the real world simply by taking advantage of the capabilities of the tech giant Apple’s mobile platform, iOS, and the tech giant Google’s mobile platform, Android in augmented reality (AR).
According to the tech giant Microsoft, this summer we will have more information about Minecraft Earth, and we will be able to access a beta program from which anyone who is interested can easily test the game before its official launch.
However, the fact is that right now, the beta program has already been enabled so that all those who want to test the game before its official launch, can simply register and will be notified as soon as the first edition of the game will be available.
Now, many of you might be thinking that how to signup for the Minecraft Earth beta, right? If you are worried about that then stop worrying, as here we will simply show you step by step how to signup for the Minecraft Earth beta. So, now without wasting much time let’s get started and simply explore the whole tutorial that we have mentioned below.
Here’s what you have to do to sign up for the Minecraft Earth beta
- To signup for the From the Minecraft Earth beta, simply you have to browse and open the official website of Minecraft Earth from here, but, apart from all these things they have assured that the beta version of the game will be available in the summer for both the well-known mobile platforms, iOS, and Android.
- Moreover, you have to keep one important thing in your mind that the participation in the program will be limited to several hundred thousand players, however, the company has not yet specified any criteria that will be carried out when selecting the participants who will form part of the distribution of the beta.
- However, the fact is that to be part of the beta program, you only have to access the page enabled for that purpose, and click on the green “Sign Up Now” button.
- After that, you will have to log in with your Microsoft or Xbox Live account.
- Now it will ask you for permission “Let this app access your info?”, here simply you have to hit the “Yes” button.
- After that, you will have to answer a series of questions included in the registration form.
- Now once you filled all the required details, now simply scroll down and hit the green “Sign Up” button.
- After that now you will get a message like this “Success! You’re signed up.”
- That’s it now you are done, as like this you can simply sign up for the Minecraft Earth beta.
Apart from all these things one important thing that we have to take into account is that all-new Minecraft Earth will only be available on the Android devices with the version 7.0 Nougat or higher, so if your device is still anchored in a previous version, then surely you can’t play the all-new Minecraft Earth on your device.
So, what do you think about this? Simply share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below. And if you liked this tutorial then simply do not forget to share this tutorial with your friends and family.