Here are Top best root apps 2019 for Android: If you are looking for the best root apps 2019, then this could be the right place. Below we have listed 40 best apps for rooted Android device. The rooted Android phone has many advantages because when you root an Android smartphone it permits you to act as the administrator of the Android phone
We have listed the Top Root Apps 2019. The rooted Android phone has many advantages because when you root an Android smartphone it permits you to act as the administrator of the Android phone. But, how can you take over the good control of your rooted device? The solution is to use the best root apps for Android, so today I will be talking about some best root apps. If you want to root your Android phone, check out: How to Root Any Android.
Also Read: Best Android Hacking Apps 2019
- 1 Top 40 Best Root Apps For Rooted Android Device 2019
- 1.1 #1 Greenify
- 1.2 #2 ROM Manager
- 1.3 #3 Titanium Backup Root
- 1.4 #4 Trickster Mod
- 1.5 #5 Smart Booster
- 1.6 #6 Root Firewall Pro
- 1.7 #7 Link2SD
- 1.8 #8 Solid Explorer
- 1.9 #9 Root App Deleter
- 1.10 #10 Device Control
- 1.11 #11 Tasker
- 1.12 #12 SetCPU
- 1.13 #13 Servicely
- 1.14 #14 System app remover
- 1.15 #15 Battery Calibration
- 1.16 #16 Nandroid Manager
- 1.17 #17 Quick Reboot
- 1.18 #18 Dumpster
- 1.19 #19 SDFix
- 1.20 #20 Boot Animations
- 1.21 #21 Fast Charging
- 1.22 #22 Drony
- 1.23 #23 Total Commander
- 1.24 #24 Triangle Away
- 1.25 #25 ROEHSOFT RAM Expander
- 1.26 #26 Root Browser
- 1.27 #27 DiskDigger photo recovery
- 1.28 #28 SuperSU
- 1.29 #29 BusyBox
- 1.30 #30 FlashFire
- 1.31 #31 Flashify
- 1.32 #32 Lucky Patcher
- 1.33 #33 Easy DPI Changer
- 1.34 #34 3C Toolbox
- 1.35 #35 GL Tools
- 1.36 #36 Root Explorer
- 1.37 #37 Wakelock Detector
- 1.38 Features:
- 1.39 #38 Xmod
- 1.40 #39 Amplify
- 1.41 #40 Fontster
Top 40 Best Root Apps For Rooted Android Device 2019
If you are searching for the best root apps for your rooted Android phone then you have come to the right place.
Also Read: Best Android Penetration Testing Apps
Greenify is the first app in my list as it is very simple and very effective in increasing the battery life of your Android. It is a very simple app and its basic function is to hibernate your background apps. You also have the option to hibernate your applications and let the remaining apps like Facebook and Whatsapp to run as usual. These background applications drain your precious battery even when they are not in use. Hence this app is very popular among many Android users. Give it a try.
- Boost mode (requires Xposed)
- Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
- Keep Notifications after Hibernation
- Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
- Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
Also Read: Best WiFi Hacking Apps For Android
#2 ROM Manager
Rom manager is one great app for all you enthusiasts who want to flash new ROMs and taste new versions of Android in your Android smartphones. This app gives you a list of all the famous ROMs available for your Android phone. You can also download them through this application and this also saves you a lot of time searching for it on the internet. The premium version of this app is worth a try.
- Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockWorkMod recovery.
- Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
- Install ROMs from your SD card.
- Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
- With the help of this best apps for rooted android, you can install your favorite ROMs over the air!
#3 Titanium Backup Root
Titanium backup is the app for those of you who do a much of flashing on your Android phone. This is the best application to backup your data and ROM. It provides multiple options to create backup like backing up specific data and specific application. Not only that, you can also freeze your apps and convert them into user apps and much more.
- 0-click batch restores
- Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
- Sync to/from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
- Convert user apps <=> system apps
- Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
- Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups,
- CWM backups & TWRP backups!
- Dalvik cache cleaner
Also Read: Top Best Upcoming Android Games 2019
#4 Trickster Mod
Trickster mod is an awesome app. Truly, there are many apps out there which can do the same tasks that this does but the support and the great interface of this app beat them all. With this app, you can overclock your phone to make it fly like a butterfly, undervolted it to increase your battery life and lots more. All in all this app is a must in your rooted smartphone.
- CPU Statistics
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- CPU Frequency profile
- Sound control for faux’s patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux’s patch
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fast boot and data wipe Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Generic hotplug
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
#5 Smart Booster
Ever feel that your phone is sluggish while playing games or your phone restarts during heavy usage? Then this is the perfect application for you. RAM Booster digs into your phone’s RAM and clears out unwanted usage by background apps and provides some more RAM for the apps that you are using. This app is a must for those who need more snappiness in your phones.
- Fast cache cleaner
- 1-click to clean cache
- Quick SD Card cleaner
- Show SD card partition
- Advanced application manager
#6 Root Firewall Pro
Have you been low on your data bandwidth? This app can help you out. With this app, you can block apps from using the internet while you can selectively enable it for the apps that you are using. It even has the options to separate 2G, 3G, 4G and WiFi networks and enable for selected apps. It also has features like ad blocking and much more.
- Test blocked app in a touch
- Block Internet access for any apps
- One-click widget enabled
- Separate 3G and WiFi data
Also Read: How To Play PSP Games On Android
This app is very very useful for the Android devices that supported a small internal storage capacity. Link2SD can be used for moving the data of the applications we’ve been installed to the 2nd partition of the SD card.
- Link external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card
- Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
- Link dex files of the system apps to SD card
- Link internal data of apps to SD card
Also Read: How To Increase RAM in Android
#8 Solid Explorer
This is the best file manager out there. The basic idea of this explorer is just awesome. This app provides you two panels when positioned in the landscape view. You can simply copy-paste any file or move any file from one panel to the other without the fuzz of remembering the path of the locations separately. It also has additional features like FTP connection etc. This is a must-have app for all the Android users.
- Root access makes Solid Explorer fully functional root explorer
- FTP client with support for secure connections
- Two independent panels serve as file browsers
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
Also Read: Best Android Apps For Developers/Programmers
#9 Root App Deleter
It helps you easily and quickly manage system apps (freeze or remove), the best tool for managing your Android system compared to other clean or uninstall tools, it is much better than others.
- tiny,fast, even running on old phones with low memory.
- “modify” MODE, change system apps before uninstalling
- can “Disable” background system service, such as “google background transport” and “contact sync service”
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android Apps 2019
#10 Device Control
Device Control is an app to control several features of your device as well as some nice extra features like a Tasker, App Manager, Editors, Entropy Generator, Wireless Filemanager and more.
- Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce, …
- CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, …
- GPU frequencies, governors, …
- Kernel-specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues …
- Voltage Control, Fast Charge and more
It is a very useful app which allows you to schedule various tasks. Tasker is a task control and task automation app. You can control various tasks, you can schedule any task with the help of tasker
- Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
- Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
- Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
- Scenes: design your own screen overlays
- App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell!
SetCPU is a tool for changing the CPU settings on a rooted Android phone or tablet. SetCPU works with a great variety of Android devices and ROMs. SetCPU is a tool for changing the CPU settings on a rooted Android phone or tablet. SetCPU works with a great variety of Android devices and ROMs.
If you’ve rooted your device, you’ll be able to select which services or apps you wanna kill automatically. The app runs a simple service every X seconds (default is 60s) and checks if those services that you’ve selected are alive. You can also disable/enable permanently any service on your device.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android Apps for Computer Geeks
#14 System app remover
This app not only provides system app remover but also user app uninstaller, move app to SD card, move app to phone, apk on sd card scan/install/delete, rooting guide help.
- Move apps to SD card
- Move apps to phone internal storage
- Sort app by movable, name, size and time
- User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
- Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path
#15 Battery Calibration
Our Android operating system generates a bin file to track every detail regarding the battery and provide you with the same. So, deleting that bin file will result in a huge leap in the battery life.
Also Read: Best WiFi Hacking Apps For Android 2019
#16 Nandroid Manager
Nandroid Manager is the ultimate tool for managing all of your nandroid backups! With Nandroid Manager you can restore data from your nandroid such as apps+data, text messages, call logs, and much more!
- View basic info about your nandroid backups.
- Explore the contents of nandroid backup.
- Extract files from nandroid backups.
- Support for yaffs2.
- Rename backup.
- Compress backup to zip.
#17 Quick Reboot
Well, it’s really painful to boot into recovery mode by using several Keys combo. Quick reboot is an app which helps you to bring the power menu to a different level by adding Recovery and bootloader.
- Normal reboot
- Enter safe mode
- Fast reboot (UI/apps)
- Reboot to recovery
- Reboot to bootloader
- Power off
Dumpster is the free Android recycle bin. Once you’ve installed the app, it will automatically backup and save all of your newly deleted data, allowing you to easily undelete pictures and videos, and instantly restore them to your phone.
- Effortlessly backup your Android
- Instantly retrieve important files, photos, images and videos
- Restore accidentally deleted pictures
- It’s free
- Auto clean option available
- Cloud storage
Well, if you are using KitKat or Lollipop then you might have faced the SD card issue. Very often users complained about their SD card gets locked. Well, few Android versions remove the ability to write files to the SDcard. SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
#20 Boot Animations
A boot animation is the loading animation that is played when your device starts up. Choose from hundreds of custom load animations to install to your rooted device. Root access is required and your device must be compatible to install custom boot animations.
- Hundreds of beautiful boot animations for superusers.
- Install boot animations on your SD card.
- Convert an animated GIF to a boot animation.
- High-quality boot animation previews.
Also Read: Best Video Editing Apps For Android
#21 Fast Charging
With Fast Charging app, you can charge your phone up to 6x faster in comparison with normal charging. This app has some features like killing background tasks for recharge battery fast of your phone in a fast way and save your time.
- Fast Charging
- Kill Background tasks
- Auto Launch When plugin charger For save time
- Save more Ram, Lower CPU Usage and help your phone for live long
Do you use Proxy on your Android device? If yes then Drony is one of the best apps you can ever have on your Rooted android device. With this app, you can use custom proxies on Android smartphone
- Supports digest, windows (NTLM), basic authentication. HTTP,HTTPS,SOCKS4a,SOCKS5 type of proxies.
- Drony will start if wifi appears that has a proxy set on the same port that is used in Drony to listen.
- Drony will stop when that wifi is no longer active.
#23 Total Commander
This is all in one file manager which you can have on your Rooted device. With Total commander, you can copy, paste files, sub-directories, Unzip and Zip files. Not only these, this app also has an inbuilt text editor for editing text of Build prop etc.
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
#24 Triangle Away
You might have noticed after flashing a custom recovery & root your Samsung phones a yellow triangle error while rebooting. This app is built to keep them away. TriangleAway was built to disable the triangle (if a visual warning is present) and reset the custom ROM flash counter to 0.
#25 ROEHSOFT RAM Expander
If you want to upgrade your smartphone’s RAM without spending anything then Roehsoft RAM expander is for you. You can use this app to increase the swapping memory of your Phone. With this app, you can use your internal, external storage as a RAM.
- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
#26 Root Browser
File Explorer Root Browser is a fully featured file manager & root browser for rooted superusers to take control of their Android device and root files & folders.
- Explore & access all of your Android’s root directories & subdirectories with this advanced root browser
- Advanced features include an SQLite Database Editor, APK Analyzer, multi-pane navigation
- This fully featured file explorer will transfer content, copy and paste, compress, extract ZIP, RAR, BIN, TAR, JAR & APK files
- Now access your stored files and transfer files to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive
#27 DiskDigger photo recovery
DiskDigger can undelete and recover lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory. The app claims that it also works with a non-rooted smartphone. However, it works the best on the rooted device.
- If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan
- If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory
- This is one of the best photo recovery app which comes with a great interface.
SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted
BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices.
FlashFire is the most advanced on-device firmware flasher available for rooted Android devices. It can flash full firmware packages from various manufacturers, as well as apply over-the-air (OTA) and ZIP updates – all while maintaining root, and without using a custom recovery.
Flashify is one of the best Android apps which you can use to flash almost every ROM. The interface of the app is clean and well organized, and you can use it to flash ZIP And CWM format. Not only that, but Flashify also allows users to download TWRP, CWM, Phiz, and Stock Recovery. So, it’s another best root apps that every rooted Android user should have.
- With Flashify, you can flash boot and recovery .img without going to the recovery mode.
- Flashify also allows users to flash zip files, wipe cache, dalvik, and data.
- Flashify also allows users to backup and restore kernel and recovery
#32 Lucky Patcher
Lucky Patcher is one of the interesting apps that every rooted Android user would love to have. The app can block ads from the games and apps. Not just that, the app is also used to hack in-app purchases of premium apps and games.
- Lucky Patcher Apk is mostly used to bypass the in-app purchases
- You can use Lucky Patcher to block ads from apps and games
- You can get unlimited gaming resources by using Lucky Patcher for Android.
#33 Easy DPI Changer
Well, you might have already heard about the term DPI. DPI represents pixels per inch, and it tells about the actual quality of your Android’s display. So, Easy DPI changer simply helps rooted Android users to improve the visual quality of their smartphone.
- You can change and reset DPI by using DPI Changer
- With the help of DIP Changer for Android, you can change and reset the screen resolution
- Not just screen resolution, DPI changer also allows users to change and reset padding
- DPI changer is a free app, and it doesn’t house any in-app purchases.
#34 3C Toolbox
3C Toolbox is another best Android root app which it’s worth trying. The best thing about 3C Toolbox is that it can be used to make a wide variety of changes to your Android smartphone. For example, with 3C Toolbox, you can control your phone’s processor, battery backup, backups and much more.
- 3C Toolbox features a powerful Device Manager which you can use to control the operating system from its core.
- 3C Toolbox also houses an advanced file manager which you can use to access files stored on both internal and external storage.
- The latest version of 3C Toolbox also features an app manager which you can use to kill battery hogging apps and games.
#35 GL Tools
GL Tools is one of the best graphics optimizer app available on the Google Play Store. The app can help you to improve the gaming performance of your Android smartphone. The app actually allows users to spoof GPU and CPU info to get better graphics.
- GL Tools can be used to change the GPU name
- You can use GL Tools to change the RAM and CPU information
- The app allows users to compress and decompress the textures.
- You can also change the resolution and rendering bitness in any app.
#36 Root Explorer
Root Explorer is another best file manager app for a rooted device that you would love to have. The great thing about Root Explorer is that it comes with various tools like Text Editor, Database viewer, Compressor, Script executer which could help to modify the system files.
#37 Wakelock Detector
Ever wondered why your Android’s screen keeps waking up all of a sudden even if you have turned it off? Well, you can blame some of the apps running in the background that doesn’t permit your device to turn off the screen. So, the Wakelock Detector helps us to recognize that particular app which is preventing your Android screen from turning off.
- Wakelock Detector shows the usage statistic of all installed apps
- The app can show you the app which held wakelock since boot
- The app uses the red color to show the active running applications
Well, if we look around, we will find that there are lots of apps meant for Android that allows users to cheat on the games. One of those popular apps is known as Xmod. Xmod needs a rooted Android smartphone to apply cheats on popular games like Minecraft, COC, etc.
- Xmod can help you to bypass in-app purchases
- You can avail unlimited gaming resources through Xmod
- The app is completely free to use and it doesn’t house any in-app purchases.
Amplify is a battery monitoring tool that is capable of performing some advanced stuff. The app needs a rooted Android smartphone to give you the powers to manage the battery. Amplify provides some advanced features which could help you to monitor and optimize your battery’s performance effectively.
- The interface of Amplify is well designed
- Amplify shows you complete details about the apps that consume battery power
- The app also comes with a stable blocking engine which can be used to block battery consuming apps and process.
Fontster is one of the best font changing tools that you can ever have on your rooted Android smartphone. The app allows users to apply different fonts on their Android smartphone. Not just that, you can also apply fonts system-wide. That means all apps installed on your Android device will use the same font that you have selected in the Fontster.
- Fontster is one of the best and free Font changing tool available for Android.
- Fontster houses over 150 full font families to choose from.
- You can also use Fontster to backup and restore fonts.
So, above are the best Android root apps 2019 for your Android smartphone. If you have a rooted device then this app will help you a lot and will enhance your overall Android experience. Hope you like the post! Share it with your friends too.