Make your Facebook silent for creating sounds of Notifications and Messages arriving on it easily by making little settings in your account that will disable all the notification alert tones on your Facebook account.
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]oday there are lots that spend most of their time on Facebook by chatting with their friends, updating status and lots more there. And sometime your in situation where you want to use facebook but silently and at that time you sometime try to keep your devices silent, but while working on other device and while you logged in to PC then you mostly forget about making your device silent. So at that time you can use the method that we are going to discuss right here that is way to turn of the Sound of Notifications and Messages in your Facebook profile. And with this you can easily make your Facebook browsing silent. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Turn Off Sound of Notifications and Messages on Facebook
The method is very simple and easy and you just need is editing some of settings in Facebook profile to mute all the notifications sounds of your Facebook profile and this is built in feature of Facebook. So have a look on complete steps below to proceed.
Steps To Silent All the Notifications And Message Sound In Your Facebook Profile:
- First of all in your desktop browser login into your Facebook profile on which you want to turn of all your notification and message sounds.
- Now simply click on the down arrow button at the top bar of your Facebook profile and then open Settings there.
- Now you will there in General settings and you will see Notifications option at the left panel list options, simply click on it.
- Now on the right you will see the notification options and you just need to simple click on edit.
- Now you will see all type of notiifcation options that arrived on your profile while you are on Facebook.
- Now simply click on edit option and you will now have two option that is either off or on , simply click on Off option there to make that notification off.
- Now simply repeat these for all other notifications that you want to turn off on your acccount.
- Thats it you are done, now the sound of that notification will get turn off and you will know no need to make your devices silent as Facebook will be auto silent in your devices.
So above is all about How to Turn Off Sound of Notifications and Messages on Facebook. With this method all your notification and messages sound will get silent and you can easily browse Facebook any time of any of your device where you logged in your account as all the notifications are already silent for your account. So try this out today. Hope you like this, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.