There is a super easy way to make an animated GIF from one of your YouTube videos. Every procedure is done online and instantly by changing the URL address. Go through the post to know about it.
Animated GIFs have been around since 1997. They mix individual images into a single file that plays in a circle and provides sharp bursts of brand-related components. Easily shareable, animated GIFs are experiencing an increase as businesses look for new ways to connect with their audiences and add a new dimension to their social media marketing.
Turning a video on YouTube in GIF has never been easier and faster. The spread of this “little trick” about one another tutorial that involves downloading video editing programs, even though simple, is that you do not need to download the video and not install anything on your computer. Every procedure is done online and instantly by changing the URL address.
Turn Any YouTube Video Into An Animated GIF
Are you practicing YouTube for marketing? If so, you know that a fantastic video optimized for sharing can boost new product launches and add a modern factor for startups resembling to make their impression. Did you know it’s super easy to make an animated GIF from one of your YouTube videos? Let’s know-how.
Also Read: How To Share Animated GIF Images On Facebook
1. Use your browser to locate the video on YouTube that you want to convert to an animated GIF. Go to the YouTube video you want to transform into GIF.
2. In the address bar, add “gif” to the beginning of the URL. I am taking the movie trailer of Gamer to make it clear to you, Just add “gif” Just before the original link using my example, I’ll use the address bar to turn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHuOo1DLcRc Into https://www.gifyoutube.com/watch?v=AHuOo1DLcRc
3. And hit “Enter”.
4. You will be automatically redirected to the new window.
5. Use the slider to select the portion of the video you wish to convert; select the duration (up to roughly 15 seconds), add a title, and Click “Create GIF”.
6. All done, your GIF is ready; you can now easily share your created GIF on Facebook with the provided link as shown in the Screenshots.
Also Read: How to Dispute a Copyright Claim on YouTube
Using Make A Gif
Well, users need to visit this website if they want to turn their favorite youtube videos into Animated gifs. Users don’t need URL edits; they just visit the website and follow the steps.
1. First, you must visit makeagif.com from your internet browser, and you will see the screen below.
2. Now, you need to paste the URL of the YouTube video. You will see the screen below. Wait for a few seconds, and your video will be loaded.
3. You won’t get many options to create a gif. However, users can set the start time and can also set the GIF Length.
4. You need to hit the “Create gif” button and wait for a few seconds until the website processes your request.
5. Now, you will get to see your GIF, and you can directly share the GIF on Facebook and Twitter from the site itself. Or else simply right-click on the GIF and then select the option “Open Image in New Tab.”
That’s it! You are done; this is how you can turn the youtube video into an animated Gif.
The GIF image format is used by Tumblr, a microblogging platform that allows users to share music and text. So these are the easiest and safest methods to turn Youtube videos into GIFs. I hope you like the post, do share it with your friends too. If you are facing any issue at any of the mentioned steps, you can ask us in the comment section below.