Instagram influencers would know how essential likes are for increasing one’s following & authority. The more you like other’s content on Instagram, the better your chances of increasing the follower count.
Instagram also relies on your interactions to show you similar content. If you have a habit of liking content while watching reels or just scrolling through feeds, you might have already liked thousands of posts.
Instagram’s algorithm also tracks your interactions to show similar content on the Instagram Suggested post or Explore feed. Now, if you want a fresh start with a different mindset just because your interests have changed, you may like to delete your Instagram history.
How to Unlike All Liked Posts on Instagram
The best way to get rid of your Instagram History is to delete all likes. It’s easy to delete & remove all likes on Instagram; to do that, follow some simple steps we have shared below.
Unlike All Posts on Instagram App
If you use the Instagram app, you must follow these steps to unlike all Instagram posts. Here’s how you can unlike all posts on the Instagram Mobile App.
1. Open the Instagram app on your Android or iPhone.
2. When the Instagram app opens, tap on your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
3. On the next screen, tap on the hamburger menu at the top right.
4. On the menu that appears, select Your Activity.
5. On the Your Activity screen, tap on the Likes.
6. On the top, you will get the option to filter likes. You can sort likes by newest to oldest, date, and authors.
7. Now tap on the Select option at the top right corner.
8. Now select the posts you want to unlike; you can select multiple posts. Tap on the Unlike button to unlike the selected posts.
That’s it! The unliked posts will be deleted from the Your Activity screen.
If you don’t have the Instagram app on your phone, you can use your mobile web browser to delete & remove all likes. For that, you just need to open your favorite mobile web browser and log in to your Instagram account.
Once you are logged in to your Instagram account, you can then follow the same steps we have shared to remove all your previous likes. You can also apply filters on the web version of Instagram on mobile.
Unlike All Instagram Posts from Desktop
If you use the web version of Instagram on your desktop computer or laptop, you need to follow these steps to unlike all posts. Here’s how you can unlike all Instagram posts from a Desktop.
1. Open your favorite web browser and visit Instagram.com.
2. Log in to your Instagram account. In the bottom left corner, click the More button.
3. On the menu that appears, select Your Activity.
4. Now switch to the Likes tab.
5. Now, you can see all the posts you’ve liked. Click on the Select button at the top right.
6. Now select all the posts you want to unlike. Once selected, click the Unlike button.
That’s it! This is how you can unlike posts on Instagram. Like the mobile app, the Instagram web version also allows you to filter likes by newest to oldest, date, and authors. So, you can use filters as well to find the posts that you want to unlike and then follow the same steps.
So, this guide is about how to delete & remove all likes on Instagram. Please note that deleting all likes will impact what you see on the platform. The algorithm of Instagram will start to show you content based on the content you like from now on. If you need more help removing likes from Instagram, let us know in the comments.