Instagram is a cool android app that you use daily to share your cool selfies, and as you all know, this giant pic-sharing network is under Facebook and needs your Facebook account to log in.
And like Facebook, you also need to crop your images according to the limit while uploading any image in it. But sometimes, you don’t want to crop images to upload at that time; our trick will be beneficial for you.
As you can now upload images on Instagram without cropping. So have a look at this method below to proceed.
Uploading Instagram Images Without Cropping In Your Smartphone
The method is straightforward and straight and depends upon a cool app available for ios and android devices. Using this app, you can share your favorite photos without cropping them. So follow up some simple steps below to proceed.
- First of all, download and install the app Instasquare on your respective device from below.
Download: Instasquare For Android && Instasquare For iPhone
- Now launch the app on your smartphone and select the Gallery option there.
- Now you will see all your image files on your android device; choose the photo you want to upload to Instagram.
- Now you will make your image in square size using desired tools there. And the best one is using the blur option that will provide a covert image in square by blurring the outer part.
- Now click on the outbox button there and select Instagram to share it.
- That’s it; you are done; now, your image will be directly uploaded to your Instagram account without cropping it.
With this, you can easily share all your images the same without cropping that you don’t want to crop. And the way of sharing will be straightforward using this app. I hope you like our work, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.