For smartphone users we are here with Way To Upload Photos To Instagram Without Cropping On Android/iOS. Instagram is cool android app that you use daily to share your cool selfies and as we you all know this giant pic sharing network is under Facebook and needs you Facebook account to logged in. And like facebook you also need to crop your images according to limit while uploading any image in it. But sometime you don’t want to crop images to upload at that time our trick will be very much helpful for you. As you can now upload image on instagram without cropping. So have a look on this method below to proceed.
Also Check :- Run Multiple Instagram Account In Your Android Device
Uploading Instagram Images Without Cropping In Your Smartphone
The method is very simple and straight and depends upon a cool app that is both available for ios and android device. Using this app you can share your favorite photos without cropping them. So follow up some simple steps below to proceed.
- First of all download and install the app Instasquare in your respective device from below.
Download : Instasquare For Android && Instasquare For iPhone
- Now launch the app in your smartphone and select the Gallery option there.
- Now you will see all your image files of your android device, choose the photo that you want to upload to instagram.
- Now you will make your image in square size using desired tools there. And the best one is using blur option that will covert image in square by blurring the outer part.
- Now click on outbox button there and select Instagram to share it.
- Thats it your are done, now your image will directly uploaded to your instagram account without cropping it.
So this is all about How To Upload Photos To Instagram Without Cropping On Android/iOS. With this you can easily share all your images exactly same without cropping that you don’t want to crop. And the way of sharing will be very simple using this app. Hope you like our work, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.