Let’s have a look at the method to Use iMessage on Windows PC (Full Guide) using the two methods that is one using the Google Chrome extension that will help you to access iMessage right on your Windows PC and that too with simple steps and second using the meulator app that will help you to run your ios app right on your Windows PC. So have a look at complete guide discussed below to proceed.
The vast majority of the general population are utilizing iPhone and Windows PC blend, and on the grounds that iMesaage coordinates so well with iPhone and a Macintosh, individuals need the same to be actualized in windows too. Shockingly, there is no direct method to utilize iMessage on PC however here are some proviso strategies which will enable you to run iMessage for Windows PC. Here in this article, we have written about the method through which the iMessage can be enabled to be used on the Windows PC. If you are interested to know about this method then please read out the whole data on this page until the end of the page. We believe this is enough for the introduction section of the post, let’s get started with the main section of the post below!
I always keep on working on my laptop and because of that doesn’t have the time to use the phone so I was thinking about the way by which I can use the messages on my PC so I researched over the internet about this and finally got one way by which we can actually use iMessage on Pc, and then I decided to write one guide on this so the other users like me who keep on working on their laptop can use this. So have a look at complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Use iMessage on Windows PC (Full Guide)
The method simple and easy and you just need to get one Google Chrome extension that will help you to implement this right on your browser. So follow the below steps to proceed.
Also Read: Best Driver Updating Tools for Windows 2018
Steps to Install and set up iMessage on your Windows PC:
- First of all Download Chrome program and after that introduce Chrome Remote Desktop application in your windows PC and MAC.
- Now tap on Add App.
- Simply Launch the App and after that continue to the following stage.
- On your Macintosh machine Download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- Now Double tap on the .dmg record, and that double tap on the bundle.
- After the above advance, it will ask your MAC Password, enter the secret key and tap on Install Software.
- Reached to this progression, simply Click on proceed.
- Then tap on introduce.
- Once the establishment procedure is done, tap on close.
- Open up the Remote Desktop Host Installer on your MAC gadget, and tap on the beginning.
- Also, tap on Share.
- It will demonstrate a number.
- Now you should open your chrome on your Windows PC and open applications at that point dispatch Chrome Remote Desktop App.
- On this progression tap on Access.
- Connect your Google account on the off chance that it will inquire.
- Allow all consent and from that point tap on Continue.
- Enter the number which is appearing on your MAC (In the thirteenth step).
- That’s it, in your Macintosh tap on Share catch.
- After setting up both of your machines on the remote work area, you will have the capacity to get to iMessage on windows. You will capable have the capacity to get to records, applications, and so forth!
#2 Using ipadian2 Emulator:
- First of all, you need to visit ipadian2.com and there download the free emulator that will allow you to run iOS app on your Windows PC.
- Now simply install that tool in your windows PC by simply clicking next option there.
- After installation, you need to run the emulator on your windows OS.
- Simply accept the terms and conditions there to proceed.
- Once this is done launch the tool in your OS and you will see iOS emulator where you will be running your favorite iOS app.
- Now there you need to search for the iMessage in the search bar
- Once you get that simply click on the get to install the app in the emulator and once its done you can easily use that in your Windows PC to run the iMessage and even any other iOS app in your Windows PC.
Finally, after reading this article you have got to know about the way to use iMessage on Windows PC. iMessage is now no more restricted to the iOS smartphone devices while anyone can utilize it on the windows PC too. We have written the whole guide or the method in the easiest form so that you can get the information easily. Hope that you would have liked the data of this post and you might be able to utilize it for the betterment. If you really liked this post then please try to share it with others too. Do share your valuable opinions and suggestions regarding the post through using the comments section below! At last but nevertheless thanks for reading this post