Let’s admit it, we connect to a WiFi network and forget about it. Your iPhone remembers all the WiFi passwords you have entered, but accessing the saved password isn’t easy.
WiFi Password is one such thing that we never care to remember as we only need it once on our iPhones. However, at times, you may want to reconnect to the network you are once connected to.
You may even need to connect your other devices to WiFi, but you don’t remember the password. In such cases, you need to view the WiFi passwords on your iPhone.
The latest version of iOS allows you to check the WiFi passwords in easy steps, and you can do that without taking the help of any third-party app. Hence, if you have an iPhone and looking for ways to view the WiFi password, continue reading the guide.
Steps to View Saved Wifi Password On iPhone
Below, we have shared some simple steps to let you view the WiFi passwords saved on your iPhone. The steps will be very easy; follow what we have mentioned.
- First, make sure that your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS.
- Next, open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- On Settings, tap on the WiFi.
- Now you will see all WiFi network name. You must tap on the Blue information icon next to the WiFi name.
- On the next screen, tap on the hidden password.
- You will be asked to use the Face ID or Touch ID to unlock and reveal the password.
That’s it! This is how you can view saved WiFi passwords on your iPhone.
So, that’s how easy it is to view saved WiFi passwords on iPhone. If you need more help viewing saved WiFi passwords, let us know in the comments below. Also, if the article helped you, make sure to share it with your friends also.