Access Ubuntu PC right from your android device and control every aspect of the OS using the Remote connection between the device using the android app and a simple guide below
[dropcap]I[/dropcap]t’s quite interesting to manipulate your PC from you mobile phone and for this in this post, I am going to administer the same method by which you can easily control your Ubuntu Pc Using Android. Yes, it is possible, you can do it by very simple steps discussed below in this post. You just have to click on your smartphone and your PC cursor will move respectively and you can complete any task in your PC by just using your touchscreen smartphone. Now let’s have a look at the respective method.
How to Access Ubuntu PC From Android Phone
So here is how you can start with this, You have to just follow the steps mentioned below to proceed.
Steps To Access Ubuntu PC From Android Phone:
- First of all you need to execute the below commands in the terminal in your Ubuntu PC.
sudo apt-get install openssh-server
sudo apt-get install openssh-client
sudo apt-get install xdotool
- Now you need to check the status of SSH service and for that simply execute the below command:
sudo service ssh restart
- Now in your android device, you need to download and install the app Home Remote Connection.
- Now there you need to select the connection that you want to setup to which device.
- Now here you will be selecting Linux device and at next screen you will be asked to enter the respective details of the machine that include ip address and MAC address.
- Make sure that all the details that you entered there must be properly matched to the device you connecting to, as soon as you fill the details correctly and click on connect the device will get connected to your PC.
- Thats it you are done, now you can remotely control your Ubuntu PC right from your android device.
Also Read: How to Create A Linux Bootable USB/Pendrive
So above discussion was all about How to Access Ubuntu PC From Android Phone. Use the above simple guide and you can easily control your Ubuntu pc using your smart device that is android and that very easily. Hope you like the tutorial, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.