It’s quite interesting to manipulate your PC from your mobile phone, and for this, in this post, I am going to administer the same method by which you can easily control your Ubuntu Pc Using Android.
Yes, it is possible; you can do it through the simple steps discussed in this post. You have to click on your smartphone, and your PC cursor will move respectively, and you can complete any task on your PC by just using your touchscreen smartphone. Now let’s have a look at the respective method.
Steps To Access Ubuntu PC From Android Phone
So here is how you can start with this. You have to follow the steps mentioned below to proceed.
1. First, you must execute the below commands in the terminal in your Ubuntu PC.
sudo apt-get install openssh-server sudo apt-get install openssh-client sudo apt-get install xdotool
2. Now you need to check the status of the SSH service, and for that, execute the below command:
sudo service ssh restart
3. Now, on your android device, you need to download and install the app Home Remote Connection.
4. Select the connection you want to set up to which device.
5. Now, you will be selecting a Linux device, and at the next screen, you will be asked to enter the respective details of the machine that includes the IP address and MAC address.
6. Make sure that all the details you entered there must be properly matched to the device you connect to. As soon as you fill in the details correctly and click on connect, the device will connect to your PC.
That’s it. You are done. Now you can remotely control your Ubuntu PC right from your android device.
So the above discussion was all about how to access Ubuntu PC from an Android smartphone. Use the above simple guide, and you can easily control your Ubuntu pc using your smart device, which is Android. I hope you like the tutorial, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.