Instagram is now the most trending photo-sharing app where you can share beautiful pictures, follow people and get followers. And one thing that you can’t do on Instagram is zooming the images you see in the app.
And that is why users keep trying many tricks for zooming Instagram images. And all these tricks won’t work on the official app, and you have to go for third-party apps. Can you get the zoom option on your Instagram? Yes, it’s possible, as the method we will discuss here will help you zoom the images in your Instagram app.
Steps to Add Picture Zoom Feature On Instagram
The method is quite simple, and you need a rooted android device that will allow the Xposed installer to run on the device. And after having the Xposed installer, you have to use the Xposed module to Add the zoom images feature to your Instagram App. So have a look at the simple steps below.
1. First of all, you need to root your Android device. For that, follow our guide: Root Any Android Device.
2. After rooting your Android device, you must install the Xposed installer. For that, follow our guide to Install Xposed Installer.
3. You need to get the module for the Xposed Installer and Zoom for Instagram.
4. Now enable this app from the Xposed installer, and then you may require to grant it super user access.
5. Now that the app will get activated, open the official Instagram app and then log in with your account and start exploring images of your friends.
6. Now, try to zoom in on any of the images you want to zoom in, and you will see the image will be zoomed in and out.
So above is all about how to add a picture zoon feature on Instagram. With this method, you can zoom any of your favorite images directly from the Instagram App without wasting time on any third-party app to zoom them.
So try this out today on your device. I hope you like this cool solution, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.