Here you can allow your selected apps to be launched over the lockscreen without unlocking your device. You can also swipe up from the on-screen home button to launch Google Now or launch applications from lockscreen widgets without unlocking your phone.
[dropcap]O[/dropcap]n lock screen you don’t have the access over any of the app and in android there is no default feature to allow any of the app to be accessed over the lock screen. But sometime you really need that as many of time you use some apps that you have a quick access in your android as you use them many time in a short duration of time. And that is why we are here with the cool solution that will allow to give access to some of the apps and that on lock screen to have its quick access. So have a look on complete method discussed below to proceed.
How To Allow Selected Apps to be Launched over the Lockscreen
The method is quite simple and just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will be using a Xposed module app to allow selected apps to be lauched over the lockscreen. For this follow the guide below.
Steps To Allow Selected Apps to be Launched over the Lockscreen:
- First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed for having super user access on your android.
- After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and thats quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
- Now after having Xposed framework on your android the only thing you need is the Xposed module that is Quick Access the module that let you to allow the apps to be accessed over the lock screen.
- Now install the app on your device and after that you need to activate the module in Xposed installer.
- Now you need to reboot your device to let the module perfectly on your device.
- Now launch the app Quick Access and you will see all the apps that being currently installed on your device, and select the apps that you want to access over the lock screen.
- You can also edit the limit of the access you want to grant over the lock screen access of that app.
- Thats it click on save button and your are done, now those apps will now are accessible over the lockscreen.
So above is all about How To Allow Selected Apps to be Launched over the Lockscreen. With this cool method you can easily make any app to be accessed without unlocking the device. So give a try to this cool method and keep on sharing.