Google held an I/O 2022 Event on Wednesday, where it announced smartphones, tablets, earbuds, and the upcoming Operating system, Android 13.
The company has already released the developer previews and the first beta build of the OS. The second beta is now officially launched at an I/O 2022 developer conference.
Users can now test the latest version of Android 13 beta on their smartphone at their own risk. The beta program is not only available for Pixel phones but also for other brands like OnePlus, Vivo, Realme, and more.
Download Android 13 Beta 2 Now On These Eligible Devices
The Android Beta offers new features which you can try out before the stable versions. The feedback provided by the users will help developers fix the issues. All the enrolled devices will automatically receive updates for the latest beta version of Android.
According to the reports, the stable version of the upcoming OS Android 13 will be rolled out between August to October 2022.
On Google’s Android developer’s website, all the eligible phones list is available. Let us have a look at the list of smartphones that can run Android 13 beta.
List of Eligible Smartphones for Android 13 Beta
- Pixel 6 Pro
- Pixel 6
- Pixel 5a
- Pixel 5
- Pixel 4a (5G)
- Pixel 4a
- Pixel 4 XL
- Pixel 4
- Asus Zenfone 8 aka Asus 8z
- OnePlus 10 Pro
- Realme GT 2 Pro
- Oppo Find N
- Oppo Find X5 Pro
- Lenovo P12 Pro
- Sharp Aquos Sense 6
- ZTE Axon 40 Ultra
- Vivo X80 Pro
- Tecno Camon 19 Pro
- Xiaomi 12
- Xiaomi 12 Pro
- Xiaomi Pad 5
Android 13 beta 2 will be managed by the respective brands on all other devices.
If you have one of these phones, you can try out the Android 13 Beta 2.
How to Download Android 13 Beta On Pixel Device?
You can test the Android 13 beta by following the given steps. Do remember this is not the stable version, so that you might get bugs and other issues.
- First, visit Google’s official Android 13 Beta Program page.
- Log in to your Google account (if you haven’t).
- Click on the “View your eligible devices” button on the Android page.
- If your device is eligible, click on the “Opt-in” button.
- Now, select a beta program. There will be two options, Android 12 and Android 13 beta programs. You can select Android 13 if your device is not running Android 12 beta.
- Once you select, read the Terms and Conditions and check on the “I agree to the terms of beta program” box.
- Tap on Confirm and enroll button to complete the signup process.
Once you have signed up, you will receive an OTA update. You can either wait for the system update notification or manually check the update. Go to settings >> System >> System update.
After the update is installed, you need to reboot your device. Then you can start testing the latest Android 13 beta version on your smartphone.