We’ve stated the 10 browsing apps that ensure to give you smooth browsing while saving your very precious data.
Smartphones are now used by billions of people across the world. And there is perpetually an inadequacy to browse several sites and to download the media from the internet. In all these cases, we deal with our browser. The browser is an app or software designed to work as an interface between the internet and the user.
It demands the server website and then displays the web pages. A determination of a valid Web Browser is very significant for our phone. As of now, there are so many popular web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, UC Browser, and countless more. Although all browsers do the same basic work that is opening web pages a good browser loads the web pages quickly.
Now let’s have a look at the Best Android Browser. There are some browsers which are known to very fewer people but they work far good than these traditional browsers. Below I have listed the Best Android Browsers on the basis of Page processing speed, user privacy protection, and downloading speed.
10 Superfast Browsers That You Must Have On Your Android
1. Google Chrome
Chrome is from Google only and the name says it enough to describe the browser. You will not get any better browser than this for sure. This is fast and handy and you can sync your bookmarks, history, etc from your Google account too.
- Seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
- Choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
- Open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
2. Dolphin Browser
This is a very popular browser among Android users. This browser has a very attractive look. The page loading speed of this browser is also very good. The main feature of this browser is that it can enhance the site like old sites which works perfectly only on old flash players and in this browser that sites will open perfectly.
- Get the best gaming and video experience with Adobe Flash Player for Android support on Dolphin Browser
- Dolphin Browser is one of the best AdBlock Browser. With AdBlocker, you can block popups, ads, banners & ad-videos.
- It displays your open tabs and lets you switch between them by swiping.
- Incognito browsing mode offers you a real private browsing experience without leaving any historical data.
Also Read: Best Apps To Surf Anonymously In Android
3. Chrome Beta
This is the best Android browser as many of us get bored with our Google Chrome default browser but this is much better than it. As in this browser, we get the live updates of the browser directly from Google and we can also give our feedback regarding the browser development. This is an awesome way to stay updated with the browser development.
4. Puffin Browser
This browser is highly customizable, with backgrounds and other add-on functions, and it also has the ability to emulate a mouse cursor and a trackpad – ideal for those who miss the laptop experience on mobile. It also works by transferring material to its “cloud servers” before delivering it to your handset, which theoretically helps with loading bigger website files on devices with smaller bandwidth that is more quickly
- All traffic from the Puffin app to the Puffin server is encrypted, protection from nearby hackers.
- Adobe Flash support over cloud during the daytime (also works on Android 4.4+)
- Download to cloud (up to 1G per file)
- Theater mode for Flash videos and games
- Virtual trackpad and gamepad
5. UC Browser
The benefit you will get after installing this Browser is that it doesn’t freeze and it actually maintains a good flowing. It gives you compressed data usage, and boost up your browsing experience. It comes up with Night mode facilities too that help you preserve your battery life.
- UC Browser compresses data, speeds up navigation, and saves precious MBs of your internet package.
- UC Browser Adblock will block out the most annoying Ads on Main sites.
- This unique feature speeds up Facebook. No matter the speed of your internet, UC Browser finds a way to increase the speed.
- Its servers speed up and stabilize downloads. In addition, if any dropped connections UC Browser continues downloading from the breakpoint.
6. Opera Mini
It is one of the fastest Android browser ever. Guess what it saves lots of precious Mb’s. It is a superfast browser that doesn’t take much time to open up and it doesn’t hang. You can have a full web experience too with Opera Mini.
- You can now scan and generate QR codes from within Opera Mini.
- Easily change the browser’s language from the settings menu.
- High-compression mode ensures a full web experience without using up your data allowance.
- Browse ninja style with private tabs to prevent your browsing history from saving on your device.
7. Firefox Browser
Experience a fast, smart, and personal Web. Firefox is the independent, people-first browser made by Mozilla, voted the Most Trusted Internet Company for Privacy. Upgrade today and join hundreds of millions who depend on Firefox for a more personal browsing experience.
- Packs some awesome and smart features
- Easily Access shortcuts to search providers like Wikipedia, Twitter, and Amazon.
- Comes with an ads blocker
8. FlashFox – Flash Browser
FlashFox is the free mobile web browser that puts the power of the open & complete web in your hands. It is unquestionably the fastest Adobe Flash Player enabled browser on the market today!
- Fast— Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
- Smart— Keep your favorite sites and mobile videos at your fingertips with smart searching, easy-to-use tabs, and desktop-to-mobile Sync features
- Safe— Make sure your Android web browser stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
9. Ghostery Privacy Browser
This is a lightweight, clean browser that gives you the control to make informed decisions about the personal data you share with the trackers on the sites you visit.
- Get an instant overview of the trackers on each site you visit, then block or allow trackers you need
- Manage website whitelists
- Largest tracker database, with over 2,200 trackers and 4,500 scripts
- Additional privacy options with quick and easy access to clear your cookies, cache, and granular history.
10. Brave Browser
Brave Web Browser is a fast, free, secure web browser for Android with a built-in AdBlock, tracking and security protection, and optimized data and battery experience.
- Brave is designed with a built-in ad blocker
- No external plugins or settings to manage or configure
- Brave reduces page loading time, improves performance
You will surely like these browsers and you will definitely forget your traditional browsers. Download and install any one of your choices and have fun over the internet. Don’t forget to share the post. Tell us your favorite browser as a comment below.