We’ve stated the 20 browsing apps that ensures to give you smooth browsing while saving your very precious data. Check out the 15 best browsers for your Android smartphone.
Smartphones are now used by billions of people across the world. And there is perpetually an inadequacy to browse several sites and to download the media from the internet. In all these cases, we deal with our browser. The browser is an app or software designed to work as an interface between internet and user.
It demands the server for website and then displays the web pages. A determination of valid Web Browser is very significant for our phone. As now there are so many popular web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, UC Browser and countless more. Although all browsers do same basic work that is opening web pages but a good browser loads the web pages quickly.
Now let’s have a look on the Best Android Browser. There are some browsers which are known by very fewer people but they work far good than these traditional browsers. Below I have listed the Best Android Browsers on the basis of Page processing speed, user privacy protection, and downloading speed.
- 1 20 Superfast Browsers That You Must Have In Your Android Smartphone
- 1.1 #1 Dolphin Browser
- 1.2 #2 Chrome Beta
- 1.3 #3 Puffin Browser
- 1.4 #4 Javelin Incognito Browser – for security and privacy
- 1.5 #5 Link Bubble Browser
- 1.6 #6 UC Browser
- 1.7 7# Opera Mini
- 1.8 8# Google Chrome
- 1.9 9# CM Browser – Fast & Light
- 1.10 10# Chrome Canary (Unstable)
- 1.11 #11 Mercury Browser for Android
- 1.12 #12 FlashFox – Flash Browser
- 1.13 #13 Ghostery Privacy Browser
- 1.14 #14 Next Browser – Fast & Private
- 1.15 #15 DU Browser—Browse fast & fun
- 1.16 #16 Brave Browser
- 2 #17 Chromer
- 3 #18 Firefox Browser
20 Superfast Browsers That You Must Have In Your Android Smartphone
#1 Dolphin Browser
This is very popular browser among the Android users. This browser has a very attractive look. Page loading speed of this browser is also very good. The main feature of this browser is that it can enhance the site like old sites which works perfectly only on old flash players and in this browser that sites will open perfectly.
- Get the best gaming and video experience with Adobe Flash player for Android support on Dolphin Browser
- Dolphin Browser is one of the best AdBlock Browser. With AdBlocker, you can block popups, ads, banners & ad-videos.
- It displays your open tabs and lets you switch between them by swiping.
- Incognito browsing mode offers you real private browsing experience without leaving any history data.
#2 Chrome Beta
This is best Android browser as many of us get bored with our Google Chrome default browser but this is much better than it. As in this browser, we get the live updates of the browser directly from Google and we can also give our feedbacks regarding the browser development. This is the awesome way to stay updated with the browser development.
#3 Puffin Browser
This browser is highly customizable, with backgrounds and other add-on functions, and it also has the ability to emulate a mouse cursor and a trackpad – ideal for those who miss the laptop experience on mobile. It also works by transferring material to its “cloud servers” before delivering it to your handset, which theoretically helps with loading bigger website files on devices with the smaller bandwidth that is more quickly.
- All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers.
- Adobe Flash support over cloud during the daytime (also works on Android 4.4+)
- Download to cloud (up to 1G per file)
- Theater mode for Flash videos and games
- Virtual trackpad and gamepad
#4 Javelin Incognito Browser – for security and privacy
As the name indicates this is the best Android Browser as it mainly concentrates on user privacy.It has the feature to surf anonymously over the internet. And in this browser all the saved cookies, cache and history get automatically deleted when you exit the browser.
- Your web history is never saved and your cookies are always deleted. No one needs to know your surfing habits
- Access blocked sites securely and faster with a Smart Private Proxy Service hosted on a super-fast gigabit server.
- Prevent any snooping on your recent browsing activity, even if it is still active in your recently opened applications. Only you can open Javin.
#5 Link Bubble Browser
This is my favorite browser. As in this browser, there are unique features despite this browser doesn’t provide the dedicated search but this browser has a special feature that is it can give you the indication after a page is a load completely. With these features, you can save your lot of time by doing your work and left the browser to open the page. After a page has been loaded, it will give you the indication and then you can open it.
- Link Bubble’s flick physics allows you to go from clicking a link to sharing a link or adding it to a service such as Pocket in little more than a second!
- Load multiple links from your current app at the same time.
- Light and dark themes.
- Reading Mode.
#6 UC Browser
The benefit you will get after installing this Browser is that it doesn’t freeze and it actually maintains a good flowing. It gives you compressed data usage, and boost up your browsing experience. It comes up with Night mode facilities too that help you preserve your battery life.
- UC Browser compresses data, speeds up navigation and saves precious MBs of your internet package.
- UC Browser Adblock will block out most annoying Ads on Main sites.
- This unique feature speeds up Facebook. No matter the speed of your internet, UC Browser finds a way to increase the speed.
- Its servers speed up and stabilize downloads. In addition, if any dropped connections UC Browser continues downloading from the breakpoint.
7# Opera Mini
It is one of the fastest Android browser ever. Guess what it saves lots of precious Mb’s. It is the superfast browser that doesn’t take much time to open up and it doesn’t hang. You can have full web experience too with Opera Mini.
- You can now scan and generate QR codes from within Opera Mini.
- Easily change the browser’s language from the settings menu.
- High-compression mode ensures a full web experience without using up your data allowance.
- Browse ninja style with private tabs to prevent your browsing history from saving on your device.
8# Google Chrome
Chrome is from Google only and the name says it enough to describe the browser. You will not get any better browser then this for sure. This is fast and handy and you can sync your bookmarks, history etc from your Google account too.
- Seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
- Choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
- Open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
9# CM Browser – Fast & Light
CM (Clean Master) Browser is an ultra lightweight mobile browser which can protect you from malicious threats and gives you rapid browsing speed. It is much speedy compared to others, it is specially optimized for web browsing to make surfing a breeze.
- Browsing speed acceleration- Preload mechanism to speed up browsing
- Warns you when browsing potentially fraudulent or malicious websites.
- Scans apk file downloads for malware, keeping your device secure
- Option to keep history, cookies, and passwords saved
10# Chrome Canary (Unstable)
This is the unstable version of Google Chrome. The release has not been tested and it’s in an experimental process. This browser is recommended for developers and advanced users only. Updates may be distributed up to seven times per week. However, this is extremely fast infact fastest browser on the Play Store.
#11 Mercury Browser for Android
Mercury browser for Android let you browse and search webpages smoothly with such functions like: Ad Block, Flash support, Customize Search Engine, Patch Download Pictures, Batch Share to SNS, Multi Tabs supported(without limit), User Agent, Offline Reading List, Picture Block, Full Screen, etc.
- Watching video is much easier with the powerful flash support.
- Flawless ad block options built in.
- Enable Private Mode will stop Mercury browser from recording your browsing history and cookie.
- Protect you from being spied on personal privacy by clearing all the browsing history and cookies.
#12 FlashFox – Flash Browser
FlashFox is the free mobile web browser that puts the power of the open & complete web in your hands. It is unquestionably the fastest Adobe Flash Player enabled browser on the market today!
- Fast— Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
- Smart— Keep your favorite sites and mobile videos at your fingertips with smart searching, easy-to-use tabs, and desktop-to-mobile Sync features
- Safe— Make sure your Android web browser stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
#13 Ghostery Privacy Browser
This is a lightweight, clean browser that gives you the control to make informed decisions about the personal data you share with the trackers on the sites you visit.
- Get an instant overview of the trackers on each site you visit, then block or allow trackers you need
- Manage website whitelists
- Largest tracker database, with over 2,200 trackers and 4,500 scripts
- Additional privacy options with quick and easy access to clear your cookies, cache, and granular history.
#14 Next Browser – Fast & Private
Next Browser provides all new and user-friendly interfaces to offer you a better browsing experience. Browse the web faster than ever. Maintains excellent performance during 10,000+ speed test with an opening speed of less than 1.5s.
- Read breaking news and the latest updates on entertainment, sports, health, business, technology, science, etc.
- Various plugin add-ons (Evernote, Facebook, Pocket, QR code, Screenshot, PDF, Auto-refresh, Translation, private bookmark, Deft pages) t
- Browse in private with incognito browsing mode, leave no trace and secure your privacy.
- Switch to Night Mode to make night reading more comfortable and protect your eyes.
#15 DU Browser—Browse fast & fun
DU Browser is a simple and convenient free mobile browser for Android. It gives you an ultra-fast browsing experience and a massively useful information for everyday life such as latest news, videos, music, soccer, meme without searching.
- Fast Speed Browsing
- Quick Navigation
- Incognito Browsing mode
- Download Management
- Save Data
- Intuitively Search
#16 Brave Browser
Brave Web Browser is a fast, free, secure web browser for Android with a built-in AdBlock, tracking and security protection, and optimized data and battery experience.
- Brave is designed with a built-in ad blocker
- No external plugins or settings to manage or configure
- Brave reduces page loading time, improves performance
Chromer is basically a different browser but it was based on Google Chrome’s Custom tabs. This is one of the fastest browsers you can have on your Android smartphone
#18 Firefox Browser
Experience a fast, smart and personal Web. Firefox is the independent, people-first browser made by Mozilla, voted the Most Trusted Internet Company for Privacy. Upgrade today and join hundreds of millions who depend on Firefox for a more personal browsing experience.
- Packs some awesome and smart features
- Easily Access shortcuts to search providers like Wikipedia, Twitter, and Amazon.
- Comes with an ads blocker
This is a unique browser which works in a floating window as opposed to a full-screen mode. This is what makes Flynx different from all other web browsers out there.
- It loads articles and other links in the background while you continue using your current app.
- Flynx intelligently gets rid of all ads and unnecessary clutter from blogs and articles.
- Saving articles offline is super easy. Just double-tap a link from any of your favorite apps and thats it!
#20 Firefox Focus
Firefox focus is a browser which focuses on Privacy. It automatically blocks a wide range of ads and online tracker which makes it one of the fastest and safest browsers available on Google Play Store
- Blocks a wide range of common Web trackers without any settings to set
- By removing trackers and ads, Web pages may require fewer data and load faster
- Easily erases your history — no passwords, no cookies, no trackers
So, above are the Best Android Browsers. You will surely like these browsers and you will definitely forget your traditional browsers. Download and install any one of your choices and have fun over the internet. Don’t forget to share the post. Tell us your favorite browser as a comment below.