Smartphone users often capture photos using just one hand. This happens while capturing a selfie because we have to hold our smartphone in one hand and tap on the capture button with one. And that can be a problem, especially for those who have smartphones with big screens.
The task of capturing a picture becomes very difficult in the circumstances mentioned above since it is necessary to set the location of the capture button, not swing the device for the image not to be blurry, and not let it fall. But you don’t need to go through all that to capture photos.
What if I tell you that whistle can accomplish the task without pressing any button or touching the screen, I know it’s hard to believe such facts, but somehow it was possible. You need to whistle to give the order for your Android device to capture the image.
Steps to Capture Photos & Selfies By Just A Whistle
Whistle Camera is an android application that makes this task into life. Taking a picture has never been so easy and fun – just whistle, and your cam will automatically take a high-quality picture.
Not only these, but this application also provides a language change option, permission to manage the picture resolution, and the sound sensitivity of the whistle. Let’s know the step on how to use a whistle camera.
1. Download Whistle Camera from the Google Play Store And install it on your Android device.
2. Now, it will give you the welcome notes and tell you about the features. Swipe and start the app.
3. You need to set your language first. Go to Settings> Select Language > English.
4. In the picture, select the picture resolution that your phone supports.
5. Make sure to turn the Whistle Detector Sensitivity to Level 1(High), which is the best and most suitable option for those who don’t know how to whistle.
6. Now go back to the camera and focus on an image and Whistle. It will automatically capture your image.
So, this is how you can use the Whistle camera on your Android to capture photos and selfies with a whistle. If you need more help capturing photos and selfies with a whistle, let us know in the comments below.