If you have been using Android for a while, you might know that it offers more customization options than any other OS. Apart from the customization, Android is also known for its massive ecosystem. Until now, we have shared lots of articles on Android customization like best icon packs, best launchers, etc.
Today, we will be sharing another best customization trick for Android that would let you change the navigation bar icons. More important is that the trick works on both rooted and non-rooted Android devices. However, you would need a computer to change Navigation bar icons on Android.
Steps to Change Navigation Bar Icons On Android
So, in this article, we will share the best method to change navigation bar icons on Android devices. So, let’s check out how to set custom icons on Android’s navigation bar.
1. First of all, download & install the Custom Navigation Bar Android app on your device.
2. Once installed, open the app and tap on getting Started.
3. Now, you will see a similar screen. Here you need to connect your phone to the computer and allow the USB Debugging.
4. On a computer, launch CMD and type in the following command:
adb shell pm grant xyz.paphonb.systemuituner android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
5. If everything goes right, the yellow screen in the app will turn green. Now tap on the Finish button.
6. Now, you will be able to launch the app. Tap on the Navigation Bar.
7. Then tap on the Experimental Tweaks option.
8. There, you will see three options – Back, Home, Overview. You need to select the button and tap on the ‘Type’. Select the keycode as per your wish and tap on ‘Icon’. There you need to select the icon as per your wish.
That’s it, you are done! This is how you can use a Custom Navigation Bar to change the navigation bar icon on Android.
So, this article is all about how to change navigation bar icons on Android. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.