Your SIM number is technically called the ICCID, which stands for Integrated Circuit Card Identifier. It usually consists of 19 or 20 characters, and is both printed on your SIM card and stored inside it. And the number stored in the SIM card can be changed with your android device. As android is the one of the best operating system on which you can perform lots of amazing tweaks and also we had discussed lots of tricks and tweaks that you can perform on your android. By rooting and using the Xposed installer there are lots of things possible that you might not even though. And in this guide we will be discussing one of the best one that is changing the SIM number using your android device. Yes its possible and you can do this by following a simple guide discussed below.
Learn How To Change your SIM number Using Android: Edit the serial number of your SIM card on android phone by installing the Xposed installer and then you will have to try the best module that will allow you to change the serial number of any sim card inserted in your device.
How To Change your SIM number Using Android
The method is quite simple and you just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will have to use an Xposed module app to Change the number of the SIM Card in your device. For this follow the guide below.
Steps To Change your SIM number Using Android:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed to install this tweaker.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and that’s quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now after installing the Xposed module you need a cool Xposed module that will allow you to Edit the number of your SIM card and the module that you will be downloading is SIMEditor.
4. Now install the app and then in Xposed module this app and after that you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
5. Now launch the app and you will see the number changing option where you need to enter the number that you want to set on your SIM card.
6. That’s it ! you are done, now the number of that SIM card will get changed.
Also Read: Best Tricks And Tips For Rooted Android
So this is all about How To Change your SIM number Using Android, Use the simple guide and you can easily change the number being saved on your SIM by default and also you can perform lots of pranks with that. So try this out today, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.