Learn to Check Who Visited your WhatsApp Profile with the help of an android app that will track your viewers on your profile picture and let you know which of your contact checked your profile. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
WhatsApp has become one of the most popular social media networks among users worldwide, and the reason for that is its broad spectrum of features and the performance it provides to its users. To keep up the WhatsApp rising all the time, the developers work hard to bring out the new features all the time, and due to this, only it gets up the new updates quickly. You can easily check up your messages’ status and the info about the online users on WhatsApp. Still, there is something which many of the users might be eager to get on WhatsApp, and that is the capability to see who has visited up the profile.
This functionality is not made available by the WhatsApp developers till now, but still, the users ask to get it, but there are mere chances that the developers could add it. To help those eager users get out of that amazing function of checking who has visited your profile on their device, some great methods can do that! We have written about that method in this article given below, just go and read it out to know more!
Steps to Check Who Visited your WhatsApp Profile
The method is straightforward and easy, and you will be just using a simple android app that will help you to Check Who Visited your WhatsApp Profile. Follow the below steps to proceed.
1. First of all, download and install the app named WhatsApp- Who Viewed Me from the Link. After you download the installation file for the app, you will need to execute the file to install the app, and note that you will be asked to forcefully install the 1mobile market on your device during the installation process. Just install the market app, too, as you cannot move further without it.
2. After installing the app, runs it from its icon present on your home screen or in the app’s dock. You will need to wait for some seconds until this app scans for all your contacts so that it can find out who has visited your WhatsApp profile.
3. After the quick scan, this app will respond with a list of all those contacts who have visited your WhatsApp profile in 24 hours. That’s the simple method you just need to install the app and everything it shall do by itself. You would get up the exact results accurately, either there might be some issues too, as the app is not confirmed to be true yet.
Note: This method only works for the Android OS version 2.3 and above only and to get up the results from this method you need to have a live internet connection
There might be some online tools that could help you find your WhatsApp profile visitors, and you can use these too. To find out about these tools, you can search for them on the internet, and there shall come with so many results. Just go up with anyone, fill up the details, and then get up the answer!
Using WhatsApp Viewer App
WhatsApp Viewer App is another best Android apps that you can use to check who has visited your WhatsApp profile in the past 24 hours. Here’s how you can use WhatsApp Viewer App on Android.
1. First of all, download the WhatsApp Viewer app on your Android smartphone.
2. Once downloaded, open the app and then install it normally. You need to grant all the permissions that the app asks for.
3. After allowing contact access, the app will show you the list of people who have visited your WhatsApp profile in the last 24 hours.
4. However, in order to unlock the 1st persona, you need to rate the app.
So, this is how you can use WhatsApp Viewer App on your Android to check who has visited your WhatsApp profile in the past 24 hours.
The method for adding up the feature to check your WhatsApp profile visitors is all that you have read out just now and informs you that there would be no need to go through any complicated steps to perform up to the method that might have got up from the article.
You just need to do up some simple alterations on your device, and after that, you would be able to easily check out your WhatsApp profile visitors! Hope you like the guide, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this, as the techviral team will always be there to assist you.