You must have read our lots of guides about access one device from other like android from PC, PC from Android, Android from Android and iPhone etc but the only guide that is currently not on our blog is controlling your iPhone from PC yes this is true, you can actually do this as there are some tool in the market that can help you to implement one set up by which you can easily screen share your iPhone on your PC and can control its setting right from your PC. And there is no need to purchase anything as these tools are free of cost for trial.
Let’s have a look at the method to control your iPhone from your PC using the on common screen sync tool in both your iPhone and in your Windows PC that will help you to easily control the screen over your PC. So have a look at complete guide discussed below to proceed
Actually, I was thinking one idea of playing iPhone game screen on my Windows PC so I thought about doing some setup by which I can access my iPhone screen on my PC. I was somehow confident that there must be some way by which this can be possible but not sure about some ways that I was knowing. So I researched over the internet and tested some of the ways. Very few of them worked well so I filtered out one that was perfect and was good according to the requirements that we generally have. So I decided to write one article on this so that you guys can also implement that on your iPhone. So have a look at the complete tutorial below to proceed.
Also Read: Best Hacking Tools Of 2019
How To Control iPhone From Windows PC
The method is quite simple and straight and you need to follow the simple step by step guide by which you can easily implement this on your devices. This seems to be little lengthy but doesn’t worry I have attached all the needed screenshots so you can easily implement this.
#1 Installing Airserver on Windows PC:
- First of all, you need to download and install one cool app that is Airserver on your Windows PC, this is the app that will allow your iPhone screen to be shared on your Windows screen.
- Once you download this app according to your Windows version you need to click on the installation process to proceed.
- In the initial installation process, you need to select the option ” I want to try Airserver Universal” and then the folder where you want to install this tool.
- On the login windows program option, you need to select the “no” so that this tool can’t get launch whenever you log in to your PC.
- Now on the last screen, you need to click on the “try” option to finish the installation. Once you are done you will see this tool will get installed and you now need to pair both PC and iPhone.
#2 Pairing PC and iPhone
- First of all, you need to download and install the Airserver app on your iPhone and there you will see barcode scan option that is used to pair your iPhone with PC.
- So to get the bard code in your PC you need to click on the arrow button at the bottom right corner of your Windows PC and then select the Airserver icon and there choose the option “QR code for Airserver Connection” by right-clicking on it.
- Now scan that QR code on your iPhone and you will see both the devices will get paired up.
- Now swipe up in your iPhone and choose the option “Screen Mirroring” to share your screen and then there you will see the available option that will be your PC that you have verified with QR Code of Airserver.
- Simply click on that and you will see your iPhone screen will get displayed on your Windows screen where you can directly control it.
- Any activity that you’re performing on your iPhone will get displayed on your PC screen and you can enjoy the things on large screen also with this as that will be some good experience.
So above guide was all about How To Control iPhone From Windows PC, So use the guide that I had listed above and you can easily use the Airserver tool to remotely mirror your iPhone screen right on your Windows screen and that can be done on the local router or can be done wireless over the different network also. Hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this as the Techviral team will be always there to assist you with the issues that you may face while implementing this guide.