On Android 6.0 marshmallow, a cool feature makes certain apps stop when the battery level reaches the minimum. This feature is Doze Mode which automatically gets activated.
Doze mode can interrupt your apps’ background activity to save the remaining battery life. While the feature is supposed to increase the screen on time, it could be useless for many.
Sometimes users may want to completely drain off their phone’s battery for calibration or troubleshooting certain problems. There could be other reasons, but the Doze mode can be a hurdle for them.
Steps to Disable Doze Mode for Apps On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
So, if you don’t want to use the Doze Mode on Android 6.0, it’s best to turn it off. Here’s how you can disable Doze Mode for apps on Android smartphones. Let’s get started.
1. First of all, navigate to Settings on your Android Device.
2. Now, in settings, scroll upward and tap on the Battery option.
3. Now, you have to select “Optimize Battery Usage” from the menu option at the top right corner.
4. Now choose all apps there, and then you will see the list of all the apps for whose this mode is currently activated.
5. Now time to filter out the important apps you don’t want to stop in the doze mode of your android device. After this, tap on the Don’t optimize option or turn off optimize for apps individually.
That’s it! You are done. Now Doze will get deactivated for the apps you have un-selected there, and those apps will not get stopped in that mode.
So, the above is all about Disable Doze Mode for apps on Android 6.0. With this method, you can easily disable doze mode for some particular apps on your android device. If you need more help disabling the feature, let us know in the comments below.