If you recently updated any app and find it incompatible with your device, you won’t know what to do next. As uninstalling is not always the solution, you may look for ways to downgrade the app’s version.
Steps to Downgrade Apps to Older Version On iOS Devices
Now you can downgrade any of your iOS apps to their old version with the cool tweak only possible with a jailbroken device. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
1. First, you need a jailbreak iPhone as the app we discuss below will only work if you have a jailbroken device.
2. Now, after jailbreak, you need to download and install App Admin on your iOS device,
3. After installing this app, just launch it on your device.
4. Now, go to the App store, and then open the app which you want to downgrade and which you can find either by searching or by finding it in Update Section.
5. Now, you need to tap on Update/Open/Download button, and you will see all the available previous versions of that app.
6. If you don’t get the version you want, click the + button and type the version you want on your device.
7. That’s it! You are done. Now that app version will start downloading, and within a few moments, you will have that version on your device.
So above is all about downgrading apps to an older version on iOS devices. I hope you like this cool solution, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.