Uber cab service is popular worldwide, and many reading this guide may be frequent travelers and might be using Uber cabs to travel around the city. I’m also a frequent traveler, and my company pays me for traveling and dealing with my clients, and I prefer using cabs.
The problem was that every time I needed to remember the expense that I spent on the cabs to get it refunded from my company. So initially, I was using a diary to note it down, but that was quite boring, and it’s never considered legitimate proof for the ride.
Steps to Download Your Uber Invoice For The Past Month Or Year
So I researched a little on this to get the ride invoice, and luckily I got one method by which we can get the invoice for the months spent on Uber. And this thing helped me a lot.
Hence, in this guide, I will share some simple steps to download Uber invoices for the past month or year. Let’s check out.
The steps will be very easy; you can download the invoices from your desktop or mobile web browser. Here’s what you need to do.
1. First, open your favorite web browser and visit this webpage.
2. Now, you need to log in to your Uber account. You need to use the account that you used to book a ride.
3. After the login, select the My Trips option.
4. Now, you will see all previous rides. You need to click on the trip you want the invoice for.
5. Once done, click on the View Detail option. Next, click on the Download Invoice option located in the top-right corner.
That’s it! This is how you can download your Uber invoices for your past trips.
So, these are some simple and easy steps to download your Uber Invoices for all trips. If you need more help downloading Uber trip invoices, let us know in the comment section below.