Learn to create pdf files in your Mac OS X within few steps without using any tool, and simply secure the pdf files with passwords to secure them from being illegally accessed using the guide discussed in this article.
Today almost everyone either a student, businessman or anyone else must deals with pdf files while working on computer. We also download some pdf files from internet too or sometime a person encode a file into a pdf format. The major issue with pdf format is that you can’t directly edit the pdf files as you can do with all your word, notepad documents etc. Actually pdf is a portable document format that is used to transfer files along without editing so you can’t edit that files. And that provide some extra security to the documents to be edited by any of the person. But there are many few that know about creating the pdf file in your OS like its quite easy in Windows, but its quite difficult in MAC OS. That is why we are here with the solution to guide you up for creating PDF files in your Mac PC. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Easily Create a PDF Document on your MAC
The method is quite simple and easy and you just need to know some simple steps to be followed to create pdf file. So follow up the steps below to proceed.
Steps to Create a PDF Document on your MAC:
- First of all in your Mac PC you need to open the content that you want to convert to pdf format and that can be any type of document file, webpage or anything else.
- Now you need to execute the print option and for that you can either go to File -> Print or you can directly use the keyboard shortcut “Command + P“.
- Now print dialog box will get appear and there you will see the option pdf with drop down list at the bottom of the page, simply click on that option.
- From the list of drop down option your need to select the option Save as PDF.
- Now the only thing you need to do is entering any desired name for the pdf file that you want to create and desired location where you want to save that pdf file. Choose the appropriate location that you can easily find the file that you had save.
- Now you have an extra option of security too there and with that you can secure your pdf files that you had created and for that you need to choose the option Security Options there.
- Enter the desired password to secure your document(pdf file) and then simply click on ok button.
- Thats it you are done, now you had successfully created the pdf file that you can easily share to any OS.
So above discussion is all about How to Easily Create a PDF Document on your MAC. Refer the complete guide and you can easily know the method to easily create pdf files on your Mac PC and can easily share them. Hope you like the guide keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this article.