Do you have a smartphone that runs on the great platform iOS and you are keen lover of music too, and wondering about something tricky that your device could do up with music.
[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ere we will tell you about a way for how you can edit up your tracks and play up with them in your own way to end up with great results. Music Memos app will surely be your partner to help you to do so. So here you will learn how to turn up things using this app and edit up the tracks. Music Memos can record up the music just by a single tap and also provide you with editing feature in it. Here I will show you how you can edit up the tracks in it by just following these simple steps. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Also Read: How To Remove Duplicate Contacts From iPhone
How to Edit Tracks in Music Memos for iPhone
The method is quite simple and easy and you will be using this to get some cool out of your music tracks. So follow up the complete steps below to proceed.
Also Read: How To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On iPhone
Steps To Edit Tracks in Music Memos for iPhone:
First of all make up the tracks create realistic bass by some magic and for that use the below tricks to do so.
#1 Play with the Bass: Changing the virtual bass:
- Tap File at the top center of the screen and then swipe up from the bottom on the screen.
- Select up the track by tapping on it and then tap on the chord icon.
- Change up the different chords as you wish it to be played.
- Play the track by pressing play button.if not satisfied by the changes then you can make it again by same way.
- Thought of changing signature, time, downbeat of a track then use up Music Memos and follow this simple
#2 Altering Signature,Time,Downbeat:
- Tap File from top center and swipe up the screen from the bottom.
- Select up the track and tap it once more.Tap up on the time icon placed on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select up the adjustments that you want to make from the menu that appears.Make changes to the signature,time,downbeat as your wish.
- You can hear up the changes by tapping play button on the screen.
#3 Remove the empty portion or trim your tracks:
- Tap File at the top center of the screen and then swipe above the screen from the bottom.
- Select up the track that you wish to have changes and then tap it once more.
- Select Trim icon on the upper left corner of your screen.
- Drag the red Trim icon to the point in the beginning of the track.This will decide up the starting point of your track.Don’t move it very much away from the beginning point.In the same way drag up the red trim icon at the end of the track.This will decide up the end point of the track.Do not move it much away from the end point of your track.
- To make it final tap on the red Trim button at the bottom of screen.
- At the prompt,select save as new idea this will save the edited copy of your track.After that test your track by selecting play button on the screen.
So above was all about How you can edit the tracks on Music Memos. If you already have this pretty app on your device then simply follow up these simple steps to edit up your favorite tracks and if you do not have this one installed then get it installed to enjoy it. Leave a comment if you still have any related queries with this.