As we all know, windows 10 free upgrade is available to everyone and many of you might have already installed windows 10 on your computer. Therefore, today we bought you some best windows 10 security tips that you should implement right on your PC to secure your personal data in the operating system. In windows 10 there are various implementation like biometric security that can compromise your data too by spoofing them. And thats is why there is new feature introduced that is Anti-Spoofing Security. This is the implementation that helps you to secure your data and accounts details being spoofed. And for that you need to follow some simple guide that we have discussed right below.
Some extra security implementation for Windows 10 that will enable the enhance anti-spoofing in your windows 10 that will help you to secure your data that can be compromise by the spoofing in the biometric securities.
Note: This implementation will only work in the device that supports the anti-spoofing technology.
Also Read: How To Fix The Windows 10 Slow Boot Issue
How to Enable Enhanced Anti-Spoofing in Windows 10
The method is quite simple and easy and you just need to edit some of the system settings to stop the spoofing on your Windows operating system. And for that follow up the simple steps by step guide below.
#1 Enabling Enhanced Anti-Spoofing Using the Registry Settings
- First of all in your Windows PC press the keys Win + R and then type regedit and then press enter.
- Now the registry editor will get open and then you need to navigate to the folder HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Biometrics\.
- Now there right-click on the “Biometrics” key and then select “New” and then “Key” to create a new registry sub-key and then simply name that key as FacialFeatures.
- Now you need to right click on the right empty space and then there select “New” and then select “DWORD (32-bit) Value.”
- Now rename that file to the name EnhancedAntiSpoofing.
- Now double click on that value and then you will see that by default its value is 0 and you need to change it to 1 and then simply click on the save option.
- Thats it you are done, now the enhance anti-spoofing feature will be enabled.
#2 Enabling Enhanced Anti-Spoofing Using Group Policies
- First of all in your Windows PC press the keys Win + R and then type gpedit.msc and then press enter.
- Now you need to navigate to the folder Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Biometrics -> Facial features.
- Now there you need to double-click on the policy “Use enhanced anti-spoofing when available” on the right panel.
- Now when the dialog box appear you need to make the radio button to enable it and then simply click on save option.
- Thats it you are done with this and if you ever want to revert back this then simply select the option “Disabled” radio button or “Not Configured.”
So above discussion is all about How to Enable Enhanced Anti-Spoofing in Windows 10, Use the simple guide that we discussed right above with which you can implement an extra security factor on your Windows operating system that will not allow spoofing of data in your windows PC. Hope you like the tutorial, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.