Let’s admit it, at some point, we all have wanted to check our old status updates, old photos, etc., on our social media accounts. If we talk about Instagram, it’s relatively easy to check the photos & videos you have shared on the platform.
If you are using the mobile app of Instagram, you can even review your old Instagram bios and see what informations you have shared & quotes or fonts you used before. Hence, if you are interested in checking your old Instagram bios, you have landed on the right page.
Find Your Old Bios on Instagram
Below, we have shared a step-by-step guide on finding your old Instagram Bios. Please note that you need to use the mobile app of Instagram to check your old bios. The option to find old bios is missing on the web version of Instagram. So, let’s get started.
1. First, open the Instagram app and tap on the profile picture displayed in the bottom right corner.
2. On the Profile page, tap on the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) on the top-right corner of the screen.
3. From the menu that pops up, tap on the Your Activity option.
4. On the Your Activity screen, tap on the Account history.
5. On the Account History screen, you will see your old bios under the ‘Bio’ heading.
6. If you want to copy the bio, tap on the Bio in the Account history and copy the text on the next screen.
That’s it! This is how you can view your old bios on the Instagram mobile app for Android & iOS.
How to Grab Text from the Bio Section
If you find no option to copy the text from the bio section, you need to use the OCR apps. As of now, there are hundreds of OCR apps available for Android that you can install & use for free. After installing an OCR app, you need to capture a screenshot of the bio that includes text and open it on an OCR app.
OCR apps like Google Lens can easily recognize and extract the text from the screen. Once extracted, you can re-use the bio on your Instagram or other social media accounts.
So, that’s how easy it is to find old Instagram Bios on Android & iOS. Apart from the old bios, you can even check the posts you have liked on Instagram, comments on posts, etc. If you have any doubts or need more help, let us know in the comments.