While using Instagram and scrolling through feeds, we often comment on posts that we find interesting. However, after a few hours, we realize that we need to remove or edit the comment for some reason.
In such situations, we open the Instagram app and start scrolling the feed to find the post where we left the comment. If you know the profile or username where you commented, things could be easier for you, but if you have left a comment on a random post, you need to look for ways to find the comment history.
Fortunately, Instagram provides you with an option to view your comment history. You can access the Your Activity section of the Instagram app to view your past Instagram comments. Not only that, but you can even delete your comments from the same page itself.
Steps to See Your Comment History on Instagram
Other than that, the Your Activity page of Instagram will show you the posts you have liked and replies you have made to Stories. Here’s how you can see your old Instagram comments in easy steps. Let’s get started.
1. First, open the Instagram app on your Android or iOS device. Next, tap on your profile picture displayed in the bottom right corner.
2. On the profile page, tap on the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines).
3. On the menu that pops up, tap on the Your Activity.
4. On the Your Activity screen, scroll down and tap on the Interactions.
5. On the Interactions, you will find three options. You need to tap on the Comments.
6. Now, you will see all comments that you have made on Instagram to date.
7. You can even apply filters to sort comments by date.
8. If you want to delete a comment, long-press on the comment. This will select the comment; tap on the Delete button at the bottom.
That’s it! This is how you can view your Instagram comments in easy steps. If you see comments you have never made, it indicates unauthorized access to your account. In such a case, it’s best to end active sessions and change your Instagram password.
So, that’s all about how to see all the comments you made on Instagram. You can easily find and delete your inappropriate comments by following this method. Like the comments, you can even find posts you have liked on Instagram in easy steps. If you need any further help with the steps, let us know.