Today in this computer world we copy and paste lots of files and folder in our computer and sometime we copy some of the files in our computer that are already existed in our computer in some another directory. For exp if we have any duplicate movie in our computer then it is wasting around 2-4 GB memory space in our computer. So better is to remove the duplicate files in computer to save lot of memory. But you don’t where exactly these files are located to delete them. And thats possible with the guide that we are going to discuss right here to find duplicate files. Yes by this method you can actually find the files that have more than one copy and the actual path of the file to delete them. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Find all the duplicate files in your MAC OS and delete them to save lots of storage
How To Find & Remove Duplicate Files In MAC
So time to save lots of memory of your computer if your files are not arranged not properly that they are containing duplicates files that consuming lots of memory so better is to remove them all. Just read out the below steps to proceed.
Also Read: How To Restrict App Permissions In Android
Steps To Find & Remove Duplicate Files In MAC:
- 1. First of all in your MAC OS download and install the cool tool that is Easy Duplicate Finder that is going to track all the duplicate files on the system..
- 2. After installing this tool launch it in your device.
- 3. There select the folder that you want to check for duplicate files in your pc.
- 4. Now at right side there will be add button click on it and select the path to scan that file over the directory and click on Ok.
- 5. Now the tool will start scanning all the files on the storage of your MAC and that can take the time depending on the data that you had selected to scan out.
- 6. Now after few moments all the files will get scanned and the files that are duplicates will get displayed to you.
- 7. Now simply perform the action that is can delete them or can merge them and the files will get merged up.
- 8. Thats it you are done now all the files will get deleted if they are duplicate there.
So above is all about How To Find & Remove Duplicate Files In Mac. By this you can easily locate the files that are duplicate in your computer and consuming lots of your memory. And you can clear them all to save your memory storage. So try this out today in your Mac Pc. Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you still need any help.