Today in this computer world, we copy and paste lots of files and folders into our computers. Sometimes we copy some of the files in our computer that already exist in our computer in another directory.
For exp, if we have any duplicate movies on our computer, it wastes around 2-4 GB of memory space in our computer. So it is better to remove the duplicate files in the computer to save a lot of memory.
Steps to Find & Remove Duplicate Files In MAC
But you don’t know where these files are located to delete them. And that’s possible with the guide we will discuss right here to find duplicate files. Yes, by this method, you can find the files with more than one copy and the path of the file to delete them.
1. First, in your MAC OS download, install the cool tool Easy Duplicate Finder which will track all the duplicate files on the system.
2. After installing this tool launch it on your device.
3. Select the folder you want to check for duplicate files in your pc.
5. Now, the tool will start scanning all the files on your MAC storage, which can take time, depending on the data you select to scan out.
6. After a few moments, all the files will get scanned, and the duplicate files will be displayed to you.
8. That’s it. You are done now. All the files will get deleted if they are duplicates there.
So above is all about How To Find & Remove Duplicate Files On Mac. You can easily locate the files duplicated in your computer and consume lots of your memory. And you can clear them all to save your memory storage. So try this out today on your Mac Pc. I hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you need help.