Today we are going to share top 20+ best first-person shooting game for your android smartphone. These games are just wonderful as this will be giving you the great shooting experience. So read out the full post to discover the best FPS Games.
Today millions of people are utilizing the Android phone. Now an Android device enhances major part of our life. Everybody admires to play games on their smartphone. There are lots of cool games available for your Android device in Google Play Store.
In this post, I will be reviewing Top 20+ Best First-Person Shooter (FPS) Games for Android. These games are just wonderful as this will be giving you the great shooting experience. So if you are just like me, who loves to play FPS games on an Android smartphone then this article is for you. Just check out the games below and download which you like most.
- 1 Top 20+ Best First-Person Shooter (FPS) Games for Android
- 1.1 #1 Hitman: Sniper
- 1.2 Dead Effect 2
- 1.3 #3 Modern Combat 5: Blackout
- 1.4 #4 N.O.V.A. 3: Freedom Edition
- 1.5 #5 Dead Trigger 2
- 1.6 #6 Frontline Commando: WW2
- 1.7 #7 SHADOWGUN: DeadZone
- 1.8 #8 Unkilled
- 1.9 #9 Into The Dead
- 1.10 #10 Critical Ops
- 1.11 #11 Pixel Gun 3D
- 1.12 #12 Island Delta
- 1.13 #13 N.O.V.A. Legacy
- 1.14 #14 Sky Force Reloaded
- 1.15 #15 Fields of Battle
- 1.16 #16 Lonewolf
- 1.17 #17 Bullet Force
- 1.18 #18 Space Marshals 2
- 1.19 #19 Guns Of Boom
- 1.20 #20 Morphite
- 1.21 #21 Critical Ops
- 1.22 #22 Into The Dead 2
- 1.23 #23 PUBG Mobile
Top 20+ Best First-Person Shooter (FPS) Games for Android
Underneath I have selected 10 Best First-Person Shooter for android and you will love to play these games as I have selected these games on the basis of their download rates, user reviews and some of my personal experience.
#1 Hitman: Sniper
Remember Agent 47 in Hitman? Its time to step into the shoes of Agent 47 in Hitman: the sniper and discover the most compelling sniper experience in mobile. The amazing part of the game is. It is a paid app, you can buy this game at just Rs.10. So, don’t waste your time in making a decision go for it.
- Tactical missions in Montenegro
- Zombie challenge mode in Death Valley
- More than 150 missions and 11 different targets
- 17 Weapons with unique abilities
Dead Effect 2
Looking to push the boundaries of mobile gaming to another level, Dead Effect 2 is a console-quality action sci-fi shooter with RPG elements. Follow the enticing storyline, train and develop your character, collect and upgrade weapons, gear, nd high-tech body implants.
- Breathtaking graphics using the latest Android & NVIDIA technology
- Realistic ragdoll effects and stunning environments
- Narrated by professional voice actors
- Atmospheric soundtrack and movie-quality sound effects
#3 Modern Combat 5: Blackout
It is one of the best First-Person Shooter game. This game also has it’s for previous parts and this cool game is developed by Gameloft and its high graphic quality makes it better than many other games. This game is paid in Google Play Store. And also, this game has very positive user ranking in it.
- 6 customizable classes that you can level up across single- and multiplayer
- Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
- Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones
- Customize the perfect weapon using a host of attachments and jump straight into the action
- Flawless graphics, music and voice performances perfectly adapted for a shooter game
#4 N.O.V.A. 3: Freedom Edition
N.O.V.A. 3: Freedom Edition is another best FPS game that has both a competitive online mode and an extensive campaign mode where you’ll have to face an alien invasion. This game is really very cool with good graphics quality that even runs perfectly on the normal android device too. Must try this game.
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 7 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 7 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the
#5 Dead Trigger 2
The one of the coolest and my favorite game that every android user must install on your android device. The gameplay is addicting, the graphics are simply unmatched, and are even better on NVIDIA-powered devices with lifelike physics, active lighting, and exceptional detail in it.
- Travel across 10 regions in different parts of the world.
- Explore 33 unique environments.
- Grab your favorite Zombie annihilator from 37 kinds of weapons.
- Go for the action in more than 600 gameplay scenarios.
#6 Frontline Commando: WW2
This is another good game as it has lots of download in Google play store and also the As the name suggests, WW2 takes place in the throes of World War II. In this game, players participate in the battle for Europe. And there are lots of mission in this game that you will love to complete in it.
- Master challenging objectives in Assault, Sniper and Rocket Launcher missions to clear war-torn streets and rural villages of Axis invaders
- New and improved weapons are at your disposal to help lead the Allied forces to victory.
- With cutting-edge graphics and precise controls, you can see and feel the action of WW2.
#7 SHADOWGUN: DeadZone
This game is actually a multiplayer game that gives you the best first person shooting experience in your android device. In this You’ll be crouching behind walls, jumping over barriers and tossing grenades while fighting off enemies and lots more.
- Experience intense tactical multiplayer combat with up to 12 players connected online.
- Choose from two popular game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
- As a character’s ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay
- New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay
This is the best-looking zombie shooter ever made for mobile devices winning the fistful of awards. The graphics of the game is high and you it had a smooth gameplay. Moreover, this game is from one of the top developer MADFINGER.
- Three hundred missions–more bang for your buck! Unique enemies and bosses: SHERIFF, DODGER, MINESWEEPER, BUTCHER, and more!
- More than fifty–count ’em!–weapons, including LSAT, SAIGA-12K shotgun, and M24 sniper rifle!
- Friendly units to help you survive!
- GPU-simulated particle effects, numbering in the tens of thousands
#9 Into The Dead
Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
- Intense gameplay with stunning visuals & sound depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
- Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
- Missions and mini goals provide constant challenges to overcome
- Challenge your friends to beat your high scores
- Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
#10 Critical Ops
Critical Ops is a fast-paced FPS that will test your reflexes and tactical skill. Experience the thrill of modern terrorist warfare as you fight a critical strike operation as a counter-terrorist or aim to cause destruction as a terrorist.
- Fight for domination alongside your friends, or show the world your skill by leading the individual scoreboard.
- Join the competitive combat in the most skill-based portable FPS!
- Guns range from pistols to AK47 to sniper rifles
#11 Pixel Gun 3D
Try Pixel Gun 3D in MULTIPLAYER MODE with Cooperative, Deathmatch & Deadly Games! Also, it is a cool modern block world shooter with singleplayer campaign and survival arena.
- Unique maps of various shapes and sizes.
- Varied weaponry, ranging from Magic Bow, Combat M16 Rifle, Golden Desert Eagle and Lightsaber to the simplest things, in case you want to butcher someone with a knife.
- Up to 8 players in one game.
- Now chat is available! Talk with friends right in the battle!
#12 Island Delta
Island Delta is an exciting action filled adventure game where you wield a powerful anti-gravity weapon to defeat dangerous enemies, solve puzzles and overcome hazardous traps.
- Complete fun and challenging puzzles
- Hack security systems and sabotage the facilities
- Exciting storyline with twists and humor
- Three unique chapters with over 30 levels
- Discover hidden areas and find collectibles to unlock bonus levels
#13 N.O.V.A. Legacy
N.O.V.A. Legacy brings you the best sci-fi FPS experience from the epic first episode of the critically acclaimed N.O.V.A. saga — all in a compact 20 MB version.
- An immersive shooter experience based on a renowned Gameloft FPS series in the same vein as Modern Combat.
- Craft and upgrade weapons, from powerful assault rifles to devastating plasma guns.
#14 Sky Force Reloaded
This stunning shoot ‘em up game combines the classic arcade elements with the new possibilities offered by current technology. The new installment in the series just came out in a spectacular style.
- Beautiful and atmospheric levels with diverse missions to complete.
- Memorable battles with enormous bosses.
- A set of buff cards and new planes to collect.
Upgrade your shields, guns, missiles, lasers, mega-bombs and magnets.
Enjoy the original N.O.V.A. shooter experience with enhanced graphics and gameplay.
#15 Fields of Battle
Whether you’re a paintball player or a first-person shooter fan, Fields of Battle will satisfy your desire to blast the competition! With ground-breaking motion and gesture based controls including sliding, diving, leaning out from cover, throwing grenades, and more, Fields of Battle takes the mobile shooter experience to the next level.
- Plays great on a big screen with MHL! – http://www.meetmhl.com/
- FREE to create your character and start playing online.
- Participate in a persistent online competitive world that is constantly changing.
- Compete in live online events against dozens of other players in real time.
This is another best Android game which you will love if you like to play sniper adventure game. In Lonewolf, you need to step into the role of a mysterious assassin which motive is a secret. This game is not recommended for under 18 people.
- 30 Missions
- Hand Drawn Cutscenes
- More than 20 Weapons
- Realistic Weapon Sound and Recoil
- A Dozen Mini-games
#17 Bullet Force
Bullet Force is a fast-paced modern multiplayer FPS. In Bullet Force game, you need to fight alongside your teammates in massive 20-player battles. The game features some awesome weapons, multiple options, laser sights and much more.
- Bullet Force currently features 4 polished game-modes
- Set up the match you want by creating your own custom match
- Bullet Force features a free spectator mode and an option to disable HUD
#18 Space Marshals 2
Space Marshals 2 is a Sci-fi Wild West adventure taking place in outer space! This tactical top-down shooter puts you in the shoes of specialist Burton in his hunt for dangerous fugitives after a disastrous prison break.
- Tactical top-down shooter
- Gorgeous. stylistic HD graphics
- 20 missions with performance-based rewards. TAMI is watching you!
- Wide selection of weapons and gear. Over 70 different weapons.
- Multiple factions to fight – or pitch against each other
#19 Guns Of Boom
Well, this is another best FPS game you can play on your Android smartphone. The game features a cartoon style characters and it features a variety of weapons, online PvP combat, and a loot box system. The unique thing about the gameplay is, the game auto fires when the enemy is in the crosshairs.
- Easy and intuitive controls
- Awesome graphics for immersive gameplay
- Dynamic Battles
- Various guns
- Explosive fun
This is one of the newest FPS game which you can have on your Android smartphone. This game is also one of the best games of 2019 and the game is very much similar to No Man Sky. In this game, you need to explore randomly generated planets and various landscapes and creatures.
- Beautiful Stylized Low-Poly Look
- Amazing soundtrack – over 50 original songs by Evan Gipson
- Fully voiced Main Storyline
- Environmental puzzle solving
- Scan creatures to sell their bio information to upgrade your ship and weapons.
#21 Critical Ops
Critical Ops is one of the best FPS game that you could ever play on your Android smartphone. The best thing about the game is its decent graphics and amazing sountrack. In the game, the player needs to choose to be a part of an anti-terrorism unit and stop the destruction from happening. Similarly, the player can also play as a terrorist and cause destruction.
- The game offers three challenging mods
- Realistic graphics and high-quality audio
- One of the best FPS game available on the Google Play Store.
#22 Into The Dead 2
Into The Dead 2 is the latest addition to the Into the dead series. Into The Dead 2 is one of the best and new FPS game that you would love to play on your Android. In this game, the player needs to run through fields of zombies to survive. So, the ultimate goal of the game is to survive.
- Evolving story and multiple endings
- Powerful weapons and ammo perks
- Daily and special event modes – prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
#23 PUBG Mobile
Well, PUBG Mobile is right now the most trending game which you can play on your Android. PUBG mobile is an FPS game which is previously available for PC and console. However, the game is now available for Android and its one of the best and most addictive game that you can play right now. The best thing about PUBG Mobile is its graphics which is amazing. The game drops the player onto an island with 100 other players. The ultimate goal of the game is to survive and kill the remaining players.
- High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
- Survive the battle with your friends. Invite and team up with your friends, coordinate your battle plan.
- Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE players.
So preceding are Top 20+ Best First-Person Shooter (FPS) Games for Android. With these android games you will unquestionably have lots of fun with your android device and also, you can break out your friends score record to have a more fun-filled adventure of gaming. Don’t forget to share these cool games with others too. And also, tell us your favorite game in a comment box below.