The sale has now begun for the Freedom 251 after much awaited sale, the smartphone is now available for online booking. The booking was enabled at 8 am Thursday morning i.e, 18 February and will end on 21 Feb at 8 pm don’t miss the opportunity to buy the cheapest smartphone at 251 INR.
Freedom 251 booking open read this before you buy
Persons who wish to buy this cheapest smartphone have to visit the official website of mobile manufacturer and the order will be delivered by June 30. We have to wait long for this mobile phone to get delivered at our doorsteps, but that isn’t a problem, because it can be afforded by almost anyone.
Update: The Servers of Freedom251 Website are overloaded due to high traffic and they will upgrade it within 24 hours.
How to Buy ?
- Visit the official website
- Click on Buy Now Button
- You will see that Shipping Charge is R.s 40, so your grand total will be R.s 291.
- Enter your shipping details, accept the terms & conditions and then click on Pay Now. After Clicking on Pay Now, you will be redirected to payment page.
Specifications of smartphone freedom 251:
- The size of Smartphone is around 4 inch.
- Internal ram is believed to be 1 GB and the internal memory is about 8 GB and could be expanded up to 32 GB by micro SD card. So, memory card will cost you more than the device.
- The smartphone will run on lollipop 5.1 operating system .
- Front camera will be 0.3 megapixel and the rear end will be having 3.2 megapixel
- The phone is pre-loaded with various apps like google play Whats app, Facebook, YouTube
- The battery of this smartphone is about 1,450 mAh which is enough for the phone to last for 16 hours.
- Moreover company is providing buyers with one year warranty period.
The actual price of the smartphone is between 3,000 to 4000. Government is not involved in this however the company has itself done all this to make money .
Earlier, we felt that “How can be this smartphone cost around $4”. Rumors also made rounds on Internet that this is possible due to governments support. But later company denied any government’s support in manufacturing this cheapest smartphone in the world. The company claimed that they received 6 lacs hits per second. Don’t miss this golden opportunity, buy it !