If you have ever used Windows 7, you might know about the Aero Theme. The Aero Theme used to be the default theme of Windows 7 that has a glass effect. The theme looked excellent and lightweight.
However, Microsoft removed the Aero Glass theme on Windows 10, giving users no chance to get back the old theme. Initially, the Aero theme was introduced in Windows Vista, but it became popular after Windows 7.
Many users think it’s impossible to run the Aero Glass theme on Windows 10; however, it’s not true. You can get the same transparent glass effect, curved edges on Windows 10 also.
2 Methods to Get the Aero Glass Theme On Windows 10
To apply the Aero Glass theme on Windows 10, users need to use a third-party app. Hence, in this article, we will list down two best methods to get the Aero Glass theme on Windows 10 computer. Let’s check out.
Important: The latest version of Windows 10 doesn’t support both of the apps. If you are using an older version of Windows 10, you can use these two programs.
1. Using Winaero Tweaker
Well, Winaero Tweaker is a customization utility that brings back the Aero theme on Windows 10. It offers tons of customization options. Here’s how to use Winaero Tweaker to bring back the Aero Theme on Windows 10.
1. First of all, download and install Winaero Tweaker on your system from this link. Once downloaded, extract the file.
2. Now run the Winaero Tweaker installation file and complete the installation.
3. Once installed, run the program on your PC. Then, on the left pane, click on the Aero Lite option under the Appearance.
4. Next, click on the Enable Aero Lite (default) option on the right pane, as shown in the screenshot below.
5. Once done, switch to the Appearance > Alt+Tab Appearance screen. Here use the slider to adjust the background transparency for Alt+Tab.
That’s it! You are done. This will enable the classic Windows Aero Theme on Windows 10. Next, you should enable the transparency effect on your Windows 10 to get the glass effect.
2. Using Aero Glass
Aero Glass is another best Windows 10 utility that brings back the Aero glass theme on Windows 10 computers. Here’s how to use the utility.
1. First of all, download & install the Aero Glass utility on your Windows 10 system.
2. Now install the program, and the Aero Glass theme will be applied to your system.
3. If you wish to remove the Aero Glass theme, head to the Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program. There find and uninstall the Aero Glass program.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can use the Aero Glass program to get the Aero Glass theme on Windows 10.
So, this guide is all about how to get the Aero Glass theme on Windows 10. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.