Even after eight years, GTA 5 is still going strong in player count. The game has no limits; you can drive, roam freely, complete missions, and do everything. If you haven’t yet played the game, let me tell you that GTA V is an open-world game that features the map of San Andreas.
Compared to previous GTA games, GTA 5 has better graphics and unique gameplay. The storyline keeps the users glued to the computer screen while playing. Due to its popularity and unique gameplay, Android users also want to run GTA 5 on their smartphones.
So, if you are an Android user and looking for ways to run GTA 5 on your system, we have a piece of good news for you. Microsoft’s Cloud Beta Service lets you play GTA V, along with the game’s online version, on Android devices.
How to Play GTA 5 On Android (2 Methods)
So, in this article, we will share a detailed guide on how to play GTA 5 on any Android device through Microsoft’s Cloud Beta Service. Let’s check out.
1. Using PS Remote Play
Well, PS Remote Play is a different app, and it won’t run GTA 5 on your Android. Instead, it will mirror your PS4 or PS5 screen on your smartphone. Here’s how you can use PS Remote Play to play GTA V on Android.
Full Tutorial: How to Download and Play GTA 5 on Android and iOS Devices
- First of all, head to the Play Store and install the PS Remote Play application.
- Once installed, open the app and enable the ‘Enable Remote Play option. You will find the option in Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings > Enable Remote Play.
- Once done, players need to log in to their PS account and connect their console via WiFi.
- Once done, the screen would be mirrored.
- Select GTA 5 and enjoy the game on your Android.
2. Using Xbox Game Pass App
Well, Xbox Game Pass is an app that lets you discover and play 100+ high-quality Xbox games right on your Android smartphone. However, you need to pay a monthly price to use this service. Here’s how to use the Xbox Game Pass app to run GTA 5 on Android.
- Make sure that your smartphone is running on Android 6.0 and above. Also, it should have Bluetooth 4.0.
- First of all, you need to purchase an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. The subscription costs around $15, and it also lets you play other games like Sea of Thieves, Gears 5, etc.
- Once done, download & install the Xbox Game Pass app on your Android device.
- Now connect your smartphone with high-speed internet and connect Bluetooth Xbox wireless controller to your Android.
- Open the Xbox Game Pass App and find the GTA 5 in Cloud (Beta) section.
Now you will be able to play the game on your Android device. If you are experiencing lags or low fps, you might need to fix the internet issues. Ensure to close the background apps on your Android before running the Xbox Game Pass app.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can play GTA 5 on your Android smartphone via PS Remote Play App.
This article is all about how to play GTA 5 on Android in 2021. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.