We will find that Android is the most popular mobile operating system if we look around. The good thing about Android is that it has apps available for different purposes. The same thing goes for secret video recorders as well.
As of now, there are plenty of Android apps available on the Play Store that can be used to record videos on Android secretly. The apps can silently record videos by staying in the background.
6 Methods to Secretly Record Videos On Android
So, in this article, we have decided to share some of the best methods to record videos on Android devices secretly. So, let’s check out how to secretly record videos on Android devices.
1) Using Secret Video Recorder
The app allows you to record an unlimited number of background video recordings in the free version, and video duration is also unlimited.
Secret Video Recorder is a spy camera for professional video recording and is the best app available in the Android market for hidden video recording.
1. First of all, you need to download and install the excellent android app Secret Video Recorder, which will help you record videos secretly.
2. Launch the app after installing it on your device, and you will see the screen below.
3. Now, you need to schedule the video recording. Just set up the time to trigger the automatic video recording.
4. Now, you need to secure the app with a password to protect it from any illegal access.
That’s it! You are done, nothing will be displayed on the screen, and secret video recording will start at a set time.
2) Using Background Video Recorder
Well, Background Video Recorder is a camera app that helps you record video in the background with the option to enable/disable camera shutter sounds and camera previews.
1. First of all, download and install Quick Video Recorder on your Android smartphone.
2. After installing, launch the app, and it will ask you to accept the terms and conditions. Tap on Accept to continue.
3. Now, you need to open the settings and set the app according to your wish.
4. Now move to custom notification settings. Here you can set all other settings like Notification Bar Title, Bar content, Notification preview, and all other things.
5. Now, move to the app’s home page and tap on the record button. It would help if you allowed the app to record audio and video.
That’s it! You are done; your video will be recorded in the background. This app gives lots of customization options that you can use to hide the app notification while recording.
Like the above two apps, plenty of other apps is available on the Google Play Store to record videos in background mode. So here, we will list the three best apps from the same category.
It is one of the best Android apps that allow users to record videos in the background mode. Guess what? The recorder can also record videos even in a locked state. Other iRecorder features include recording with a back or front camera, multiple language support, trim videos after recording, etc.
As the app’s name says, Hidden Screen Recorder is another best Android background video recording app available on the Google Play Store, which you can use right now. The great thing is that it can record videos from the background without asking for root access. Apart from that, Hidden Screen Recorder provides users with one-tap actions to start and stop video recording.
If you are searching for an Android app that can turn your smartphone and PC into a connected IP camera with a GPS locator, then you need to give Surveillance & Monitoring – TrackView a try. Guess what? Offers lots of valuable features for parental control and home security. The app provides users a Family locator, IP camera, Event detection features, Remote Video, and Audio recording. The remote video recording feature silently turns the recording in the background.
This one mutes the recording and shutter sound by default. Apart from that, the app doesn’t even show a preview of the recordings. Users can also disable notification messages, screen messages while recording the videos.
So, this article is all about how to record videos on Android secretly. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.