Today we are here with How To Share Screen On Skype. Skype is a very popular network for video calling from many years and this network is still growing up and up. Today more than billions of people are using skype and are interconnected with each other through skype. This network allow you to make video internet calls with better speed and with particular contact. In this post we will tell you about sharing your computer screen on skype. Yes it is possible you can use skype as a screen sharing medium. The method is very simple and easy, you just have to follow simple steps listed below. Read out the below post to proceed.
By sharing your screen with other users you can easily contract with your friends. Also you can transfer media between computer and you can solve your friends computer problem by sitting in front of your computer screen. Just follow the below steps to proceed.
- First of all open the skype app in your smart device or computer and login into your account.
- Now select the contact from the contact list whom you want to share your screen.
- Now after selecting the account click on video call button there.
- Now while in video call interfacing you will see a blue plus color button there.
- Now click on that button and select share screen there.
- Now you will see your preview of your desktop screen. Now you can also share the entire desktop or only a single window by clicking on the down arrow button and then you will see two options there namely Share Window and Share Desktop. Select any of them which you think is more convenient.
- Thats it you are done with screen sharing, Now you can easily share your workings there.
So above is all about How To Share Screen On Skype. By this method you can easily share your screen with your friends on skype and also you can help your friend online by sitting in front of your computer. And this method will be very helpful to you many time. And also you can see many analysis of your friends and team workers by sitting at your Pc. Hope you like the post. Don’t forget to share it with your friends. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries.