Android is one of the best platform where you can do almost any customization that is you can do anything that you want that is not possible in any other platform. Now come to automation of tasks which is now possible in android, As this is now world of automation where user wants their work to be done automatically and now your android will do so.
Here we come up with a method that will let you to automate any android task using the cool app that we are going to discuss right here. So have a look on complete method discussed below to proceed.
How to Smartly Automate Any Tasks on your Android Phone
The method is quite simple and you will be using a simple android app that will let you to do the cool things automatically. So have a look on complete step by step guide below.
Things That You Can Do With MacroDroid – Device Automation App:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Steps To Automate Any Tasks on your Android Phone:
1. First of all you need to get this cool android app that is MacroDroid – Device Automation.
3. Now you need to select a trigger from a list for e.g. Battery Level if you are going to automate that task.
4. Now simply configure any trigger specific settings like when Battery Level < 10%.
5. Now you need to select the respective action for that like wifi gets disabled at that battery level.
7. Optionally you can also select a constraint from a list like Day of the Week on which this automation should be enabled.
9. Thats it you are done, now the task will get saved with the automated action that your android will automatically performed at the set conditions.
So above is all about How to Smartly Automate Any Tasks on your Android Phone. With this method you can easily do lots of cool automation of task on your android by creating the multiple macros in the app. So give a try to this. Keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.