Today we are here with a method for How to Track Your Facebook Login Location for Security. Today more than billions of people are using Facebook today, facebook is one of the biggest network of internet and is very much popular worldwide. Today billions of people using facebook daily in their life and many of user visits each other profile daily and more than even the respective user another user visits more than him/her. Today security of our personal information is also needed. So in this post we will be concentrating on same. In this post we will tell you a method for tracking facebook last login locations.Just follow the below post to proceed.
How to Track Your Facebook Login Location
Facebook provide a feature in which you can easily track the last login locations of your account and you can easily check they weather you have log in at that location or not and ensure your security. Just read out the below post to track your previous login locations.
Steps To Track Facebook Login Location Of Your Account:-
- First of all open your browser and login in into your facebook account.
- Now in your account click on arrow button and click on settings there.
- Now on left side select the security option there and now click on edit in the front of Where You’re Logged In.
- Now there you will see all the login details with the location and also the browser used to browse into account.
- Also you can see the messenger accessed location at the bottom there to check your message history. If you find any unknown one click on End Activity and then change your account password.
- Thats it now you are able to track out all the login details account and you will make sure that no one else is using your account.
So above is all about How to Track Your Facebook Login Location for Security. By using these method you can make sure that your facebook account is not getting access by any other unauthorized person and by which you can ensure your account security. So just go for this and keep your account safe. hope you like the post. Don’t forget to share with your friends and leave a comment below if you have any of related query.