Today more than billions of people are using Facebook; Facebook is one of the biggest networks on the internet and is very much popular worldwide.
Billions of people use Facebook daily in their lives. Many users visit each other’s profiles, and more than even the respective user, another user visits more than him/her.
So in this post, we will be concentrating on the same. In this post, we will tell you a method for tracking Facebook’s last login locations. Just follow the below post to proceed.
Facebook provides a feature in which you can easily track the last login locations of your account, and you can easily check whether you have a login at that location or not and ensure your security. Just read out the below post to track your previous login locations.
Steps To Track Facebook Login Location Of Your Account
- First of all, open your browser and login into your facebook account.
- Now in your account, click on the arrow button and click on settings there.
- Now on the left side, select the security option there and click on edit in the front of Where You’re Logged In.
- Now, you will see all the login details with the location and the browser used to browse.
- Also, you can see the messenger accessed location at the bottom there to check your message history. If you find any unknown one click on End Activity and then change your account password.
- That’s it. Now you can track out all the login details account, and you will make sure that no one else is using your account.
By using this method, you can make sure that your Facebook account is not getting access by any other unauthorized person, and by which you can ensure your account security. So go for this and keep your account safe. I hope you like the post. Don’t forget to share with your friends and leave a comment below if you have any related queries.