If you have been using Apple devices, you might know about Cydia. Cydia is a graphical user interface of APT for iOS. The interface allows iOS users to find and install software not authorized by Apple.
However, the problem here is that Cydia is meant to work on jailbroken iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch devices. So if you jailbreak your iOS device, it will void the device’s warranty.
Methods to Install Install Cydia without Jailbreak
Since Apple devices were expensive, users often looked for ways to install Cydia without jailbreak. Although there’s no direct method to install Cydia on an iPhone without jailbreak, still, if you want it anyhow, you can follow the methods shared below.
Get Cydia Without Jailbreak
Well, this is the easiest way to install Cydia on an iOS device without jailbreak. You need to follow some of the simple steps shared below.
1. First of all, open flekstore official webpage from your Safari browser on your iPhone. Next, click on the Install button to install Flekstore.
2. After installing the Flekstore app, open it, scroll down and tap on the Tweaks.
3. On the Tweaks, you will find Cydia.
4. On the Cydia listing page, click on the Install button.
That’s it! You are done. This is the best and the easiest method to download and install Cydia without jailbreak on iPhone.
Install Cydia using OpenAppMkt
Well, this is another best option to install Cydia on iPhone without jailbreak. Here are some of the simple steps you need to follow.
1. First of all, open the OpenAppmkt official webpage.
2. Now tap on the latest version of Cydia.
3. On the next page, tap on the Get it button.
4. Now, just follow the on-screen instructions to install Cydia on your device.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can install Cydia without jailbreaking your iPhone.
So, this guide is all about how to Install Cydia without jailbreak. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.