Today we are here with the discussion on Download & Install Latest iOS 9 Beta 4 For iPhones & iPads. As of today, almost every iPhone,iPad, and other idevice user are eagerly waiting for the latest OS update from apple, that is, ios 9. This update is ultimately coming to the public in July.
But the ios 9 Beta 1 version is currently released, and iPhone developers can download it. But this version is not for the public as you have to spend $99 every month to become a member of apple’s beta program in which you can have access to these beta versions earlier than you got the complete version of ios. Explore more below.
How to Download & Install iOS 9 On iPhone and iPad
So developers get ready to test the latest and most cool version of ios until now, ios 9. First of all, check out the device that this OS is currently supporting. Download and Install iOS 9 latest version follow the below steps:
iOS 9 Beta 4 Compatible Devices:
- iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s
- iPad Air 2, 1
- iPad mini 3, 2, 1
- iPad 4, 3, 2
- iPod touch 5
How to Install iOS 9 on iPhone and iPad Using Apple Developer Account
Updating to iOS 9 beta 1 is pretty straightforward if you have a dev account. Just follow these steps.
- Back up your iOS device using the latest version of iTunes.
- Download the latest version of iOS 9 Beta and Sign up for an account. It’s $99 a year, which is expensive if you do not intend to become a developer.
- Tap on the iOS 9 beta link, and select the device you want to install the operating system on. It’s compatible with all iPhones from iPhone 4s and up, iPads from iPad 2 and up, and iPad minis.
- The beta will download. Extract the .ipsw file to your desktop. Connect your device to your computer, and then launch iTunes. Hold down the shift key on a Windows PC or the option key on a Mac, and click on ‘Check for update‘.
- Select the iOS 9 file on your desktop and let iTunes get on with things.
Must Check: How to Downgrade iOS 9 to iOS 8.4
This Beta version is only for developers, so the average user can’t access this iOS 9 till now, but they will soon receive this update.
Now developers can quickly check the functionality of this ios update and can help apple to remove bugs if any are found. And other Apple users have to wait for the launch of the public version; you can also check Apple iOS 9 Release Date & Features. I hope you like the discussion; leave a comment below if you have any related discussion on this topic.