Like all the Facebook posts and comments with a single click using Facebook Social Toolkit Google Chrome extension, the giant network Facebook being used by billions of people today, and this network is worldwide famous. Almost all Facebook users spend their time chatting with friends, sharing pics and videos on Facebook, liking different pages, and joining many groups. But sometimes you really get frustrated by frequently clicking on the like button, as there is a list of news feed that gets displayed in your feed, and sometimes you are bound to like your friend’s post.
So here we have a cool solution by which you can easily like all the Facebook statuses and comments with a single click. Yes, it’s possible you can do this with a simple guide that we will discuss right here. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Steps To Like All Facebook Posts And Comments With Single Click
The method is quite simple, and you just need a google chrome extension that will allow you to like all the posts and the comments with a single click. And you will not need to visit the single group and leave it to stop all its notifications and the post. So follow up some simple steps below to proceed.
1. First of all, you must have the latest version of Google chrome as the extension we are going to discuss here might not work properly with the older version of Google Chrome.
2. Now, in your Google chrome, add the extension Facebook Social Media Toolkit.
4. Now, the extension will start downloading, and within few seconds, it will get added to your browser depending upon your internet speed.
5. Now login into your Facebook account and where you want to like all the post feeds and the comments.
8. That’s all, and you are done; now all the posts will get liked, and their respective comments too. Now you will not need to visit every single post and like it.
Use this method, and you will have to no longer like every post; you just need a Facebook social toolkit chrome extension, and that will automatically as all the post feeds. So give a try at this cool method. I hope you like our work, keep on sharing with others. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries regarding this.