We have discussed lots of cool stuff with you, mainly the tricks that make you smart in this tech world. And today, we again came up with a cool android trick that will make your phone speak custom text when you snooze or dismiss an alarm.
While you get up in the morning and feel very sleepy, you look up here and there to stop that shitty alarm, and I know many of us again go to sleep after dismissing or snoozing the alarm. And what if your device speaks a custom text while you do this?
Make Your Android Speak Custom Text On Snooze or Dismiss Of Alarm
The method is quite simple and relies on root access. Here’s how to make your Android speak custom text on snooze or dismiss of alarm.
1. First of all, you need a rooted android. So, root your Android to get admin access to your android device.
2. After rooting your Android device, you have to install the Xposed installer. For that, follow our guide to Install Xposed Installer.
3. Now, you need to download and install Alarm Clock Plus.
4. After installing the app on your device, you must enable this in the Xposed module.
5. Reboot your device to make this xposed module work properly.
7.Now edit the settings according to your wish there. When you are done, the alarm voice wake-up will work for you to be on time.
So, that’s how easy it is to make your Android speak custom text on Snooze or dismiss of alarm. Let us know in the comments below if you need more help on this topic.