UC browser has long been one of the most popular browsers for mobile users. The Windows store version of UC Browser is finally launched for the PC. The browser is been named “UWP” on Windows store.
Meet The New Browser On Windows 10 Which is Better Than Microsoft’s Edge
Well, do you still use UC Browser instead of Google Chrome on Android devices? Many of you will say yes! UC browser has long been one of the most popular browsers for mobile users.
From the past year, the rumors like UC Browser is coming to Windows 10 is making rounds on the internet. So, the good news is UC Browser for Windows 10 is available from the Windows store.
The Windows Store version of UC Browser is finally launched for the PC. The browser is named “UWP” on Windows store. However, the app is only available for computers as there is no sibling for Windows phones.
UC Browser for Windows 10 shares a minimalistic UI just like Microsoft Edge. However, after using it for a while, I find out that this app is better than Microsoft’s Edge browser.
If you need to know about the features of UC Browser, here are the features listed on the Windows Store:
- Minimalist UI: Focus on the content.
- Switch Between Tablet and Mouse/Keyboard Mode: If you are using a 2-in-1 computer like Surface Pro or Surface Book, it’s easy to switch the layout by turning on/off Tablet Mode.
- Mouse Gesture: Right-click and move to go back, forward, reload a page, etc.
- Smart Address Bar(Omnibar): Just type one letter to get the most relevant suggestion. You can also use it to find matching bookmarks and browsing history, or enter any words to launch the search engine.
- Tile-view Bookmarks: Colorful and touch-friendly design for bookmarks.
- InPrivate Window: Don’t want to leave browsing trace on the device? Go for InPrivate Window.
- Cloud Sync: Sync bookmarks between mobile/other PCs by logging into UC browser.
- New Tab: Metro-style Magnet for popular sites.
- Password Manager: Store your login info of all kinds of websites and lock them with a PIN. Easy to retrieve and edit.
- Voice Search: Tap the microphone icon and say the words. We will take care of the rest.
- Tab Stack: Smart tab-stacking to locate the active tab at a glance when there are many tabs open.
- Floating Navigator: Use the sphere to search quickly, go forward and back, and view all the tabs.
So, the new UC Browser has been launched for Windows 10. Users will like this new browser because it’s fast and fabulous. Share your experience with us after using the UC Browser on Windows 10.