Every year on December 25, people across the globe celebrate Christmas, a festival honoring the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas is just around the corner, and people are busy putting up their Christmas trees, hanging their decorations, and writing their Christmas cards.
It is an ideal time of year to celebrate family, joy, and coming together. Many people send Christmas cards to their loved ones on this special day. If you are also looking for a way to spread this joy, you have landed on the right page.
In this article, we have compiled a list of the best Merry Christmas Wishes that you can write to your loved ones. You can write these on your Christmas Cards or just send them as plain text to your social media friends.
Best Merry Christmas Wishes | Quotes, Images & WhatsApp Status
For WhatsApp users, we have shared a few best images that you can forward to your friends. You can even forward these Christmas wishes to WhatsApp and Telegram groups. So, let’s check out.
Classic Christmas Wishes
- May the sparkle and joy of Christmas fill your heart. I wish you a season filled with happiness and merry-making.
- Christmas is a season of enjoying the simple things that make life beautiful. May you have great memories that will permanently touch your heart. I wish you so much joy during this season and all through to the New Year.
- This is a season filled with warmth from friendships and comfort from loved ones. Having you as my friend fills me with so much joy and the thought of you makes my heart bright. Have a merry Christmas.
- Christmas is here again. May your home be filled with laughter, contentment, harmony, peace, and an abundance of mercy.
- Hurray! It is that time of the year to take things slow. Slow down, breath in nature’s sweet fragrance; enjoy the chirping of the birds and the serene moments with family and friends. May the magical feeling of Christmas surround you all year round. Merry Christmas.
- I wish you an incredible Christmas and a happy New Year.
- From our home to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season! Stay safe and take care.
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas!
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always
- In this loveliest of seasons, may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas and lots of love from our family to yours!
- Even though you’re far away, you’ll be in my thoughts this Christmas Day. Sending you our warmest wishes for a very merry Christmas.
- Sending you my best wishes for a fabulous festive season from across the miles. Happy holidays!
- Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year!
- Greetings of the Season and best wishes for the New Year
Funny Christmas Wishes
- “One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present.” ~ Unknown
Don’t think of it as me bribing you, think of it as spreading Christmas cheer!
- “The 3 stages of man: He believes in Santa Claus. He doesn’t believe in Santa Claus. He is Santa Claus.”
Congratulations on finally making it to stage 3! Merry Christmas ol’ man.
- One sure sign that you’re getting older is how Santa seems to look younger each year. Cheers to another year of holiday fun!
- Don we now our ugly sweaters…
Let’s party! Merry Christmas!
- You’re a lot like some of my Christmas tree ornaments. Bright, colorful. and a little bit cracked!
- I hope you love the present you told me to buy for you. Merry Christmas!
- Please note: Christmas is canceled! Apparently YOU told Santa that you’ve been GOOD this year… he died laughing!
- New Year? Yes please! Here’s to better times ahead for us all! Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a safe and healthy 2022.
Sentimental Christmas Wishes
- “May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love.” —Ada V. Hendricks
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.” —Bob Hope
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” —W.T. Ellis
- “This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.” —Taylor Caldwell
- “There are no strangers on Christmas Eve.” —Adele Comandini
- “For children, Christmas is anticipation. For adults, Christmas is memory.” —Eric Sevareid
- “Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first.” —George Matthew Adams
- “Love came down at Christmas; love all lovely, love divine; love was born at Christmas, stars and angels gave the sign.” —Christina G. Rossetti
- “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.” —B.C. Forbes
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” —Hamilton Wright Mabie
- When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things—not the great occasions
Inspirational Christmas Wishes
- “This is my wish for you: peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays!” —D.M. Dellinger
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year—and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
- “Remember, this December, love weighs more than gold.” —Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon
- “Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.” —Oren Arnold
- “Advent helps us remember that light shines in the darkness and we reflect it.” —Greg Richardson
- “We should try to hold on to the Christmas spirit, not just one day a year, but all 365.” —Mary Martin
- “To celebrate the heart of Christmas is to forget ourselves in the service of others.” —Henry C. Link
- “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” —Ruth Carter Stapleton
- “May we not ‘spend’ Christmas or ‘observe’ Christmas, but rather ‘keep’ it.” —Peter Marshall
- “Christmas is a good time to take stock of our blessings.” —Pat Boone
Christmas WhatsApp Status | Merry Christmas Images
As promised, here we have shared some of the best Merry Christmas WhatsApp images that you can share with your friends. You can also share these images on your WhatsApp Status.
A Merry Christmas is an easy way to make someone feel special. It’s also a great way to show your loved ones that you are thinking of them. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.