We all know very well that for some time, we have learned the tech giant Microsoft is working on its brand-new modern OS. This brand-new OS will be different from Windows 10, as it is expected that the look will be closer to Chrome OS, which is the one that will try to compete against it.
WoW! Microsoft Is Developing A Brand New Modern OS
The tech giant Microsoft recently used its official website to highlight the basics of a “modern operating system” without citing the latest version of Windows, Windows 10. As here’s what the tech giant Microsoft stated: “it would be easy to upgrade, secure by default, touch, and stylus pen compatible, and adaptable to different PC formats”.
It seems that the tech giant Microsoft may be referring to the all-new Windows Lite, which is made for the competitors like the Chromebook based on ChromeOS and dual-screen devices.
In a significant statement, the tech giant Microsoft lists eight items that will “provide the fundamental elements for a changing the PC ecosystem, and allow partners to offer more people-centered future experiences.”
While here, the most strange thing is that the tech giant Microsoft does not say or suggest at any point that the latest version of Windows, of course, Windows 10, meets all these requirements. Now without wasting much time, let’s get started and explore the whole list that the tech giant Microsoft has listed:-
- Seamless updates – Invisible updates in the background without any interruption.
- Secure by default – With separate processing of applications and specific different system components, it simply protects the user from malicious attacks.
- Always connected – It supports 4G and 5G mobile connections.
- Sustained performance – It always keeps everything ready as soon as the user picks up the device.
- Cloud-connected – It allows you to experience a seamless connection to the cloud.
- AI (Artificial intelligence) – The integration of AI allows the system to predict user actions and make all the applications smarter.
- Multi-sense – It also supports various input types, including keyboard, mouse, stylus pen, voice, touch, and even look.
- Form factor agility – It also comes with the proper sensor support and posture awareness, enabling the system and applications to adapt according to the partners’ ecosystem.
According to the well-known media portal, Windows Central, the tech giant Microsoft is probably referring to the Windows Lite. While the rumors say that this will be a direct competitor to Chrome OS, would come with a new interface, and be ready to adapt for dual-screen notebooks, which is a strong trend at this year’s 2019 Computex show.
Also Read: How to Fix Windows 10 Memory Leak Problem
Moreover, the tech giant Microsoft’s Windows Lite would leave out the legacy system components. It would be able to run universal apps (UWPs), progressive web apps (PWAs), and traditional Microsoft Store with Win32 programs.
While apart from all these things, sou,rces close to the tech giant Microsoft have also stated that Microsoft should reveal all the details about the all-new Windows Lite later this year, possibly in October, if the internal development schedule is not changed. So, what do you think about this? Share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below. And if you liked this post, do not forget to share this post with your friends and family.