We all know very well that the well-known Chinese smartphone manufacturer, of course, OnePlus has already presented its new smartphone, the OnePlus 7, and the main one is the OnePlus 7 Pro which has a triple camera with a 48MP primary sensor, retractable front-facing camera, screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz, fingerprint reader under display, Snapdragon 855 processor and up to 12GB of RAM.
GOOD NEWS! OnePlus Will Pay, You For Your Old Phone, To Buy OnePlus 7 Pro
The well-known Chinese smartphone manufacturer, of course, OnePlus, has already presented its new smartphone, the OnePlus 7. The main one is the OnePlus 7 Pro which has a triple camera with a 48MP primary sensor, a pop-up front-facing camera, a screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz, a fingerprint reader under display, a Snapdragon 855 processor, and up to 12GB of RAM.
OnePlus has always conquered its place in the smartphone market with devices with good value for money, and this year is no different than the previous ones. But, hold on, as now many of you might be thinking, even the company is aware that its prices have also increased.
Hence, now OnePlus has decided to launch a new program; yes, they are offering a renewal plan, which OnePlus will pay us up to $290 (only for OnePlus devices) to buy the all-new OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.
But, apart from the OnePlus 7, if we talk about the other features of the OnePlus 7 Pro, then let me clarify that the all-new OnePlus 7 Pro features a 6.67-inch screen with curved edges and a refresh rate of 90Hz for smoother scrolling and touch experience. The AMOLED display was made by the South Korean giant Samsung and had a Quad-HD+ resolution.
The fingerprint reader under the screen is twice the size of the sensor present in the OnePlus 6T, and the screen does not have a notch because the pop-up front camera of the 16MP sensor goes up when you want to take a selfie. And not only that, even a video demonstrates how this unique mechanism can handle a block of 22kg cement.
Inside it, we can find the Snapdragon 855 processor and three combinations of RAM and internal storage: 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB. Moreover, it offers a battery of 4000mAh, promising more than a day of autonomy on a single charge, while the Warp Charge charges 50% of the battery in about 20 minutes.Thee camera sectiot will have a triple camera in the back; the main is ofa 48MP sensor that takes 12MP photos by default by combining four adjacent pixels into one, increasing light capture. There is also a telephoto lens with an 8MP sensor for 3x optical zoom and an ultrawide 117-degree lens with a 16MP sensor.
In the DxOMark ranking, the OnePlus 7 Pro achieved 111 points, almost equaling the Huawei P30 Pro and Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (with 112 points). It is ahead of the Galaxy S10+, Xiaomi Mi9, and the iPhone XS Max.
The new “Trade into Trade up plan” of OnePlus
The well-known Chinese smartphone manufacturer, OnePlus has launched its “Trade into Trade up” plan, in which we can receive money in exchange for our old smartphone to buy any of the two new smartphones, of course, the OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro, hence, making them much cheaper for the user. However, for now, the new exchange program is available for six smartphone brands devices, and they are mentioned below:-
Moreover, if you want to know the exact exchange value of your old smartphone,, you can click here to learn in detail. However, now let’s look at the key specs and prices of the all-new flagship smartphones, OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro of the well-known Chinese brand, OnePlus.
OnePlus 7 key specs:-
- Display: 6.41-inch AMOLED with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, FullHD+ resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB UFS 3.0
- OS: Android 9 Pie (OxygenOS)
- Rear camera: 48MP f/1.7 + 5MP f/2.4 (OIS, double LED flash), 4K video at 30/60 fps
- Front camera: 16MP f/2.0, flashWiFithe screen, full HD video at 30fps
- Connectivity: Dual 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, USB-C, Dolby Atmos sound
- Sensor: On-screen fingerprint reader and a facial unlocking
OnePlus 7 Prices:-
- The 6GB + 128GB variant will cost $470.
- The 8GB + 256GB variant will cost $540.
OnePlus 7 Pro key specs:-
- Display: 6.67-Inch, Quad-HD+ resolution (3120 x 1440 pixels), 516ppi, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Fluid AMOLED (90Hz)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 with a liquid cooling system.
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB
- Internal storage: 128GB and 256GB (UFS 3.0 storage)
- Triple Rear Camera: 48MP, 8MP, and 16MP
- Front camera: 16MP (Pop-up)
- Battery: 4000mAh with quick charge Warp Charge 30
- OS: OxygenOS based on Android 9 (Pie)
- Sensors: FingeWiFit reader under the screen, Dolby Atmos sound, USB-C 3.1, Wi-Fi ac 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
OnePlus 7 Pro Prices:-
- The 6GB + 128GB variant will cost $669.
- The 8GB + 256GB variant will cost $699.
- The 12GB + 256GB variant will cost $749.
The OnePlus 7 Pro is available in glossy black and frosted blue, and soon a golden model will also hit the stores in the future. So, what do you think about this? Share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below.