[dropcap]W[/dropcap]e all know very well that the well-known Chinese smartphone manufacturer, of course, OnePlus has already presented its new smartphones, the OnePlus 7 and the main one is the OnePlus 7 Pro which has a triple camera with 48MP main sensor, retractable front-facing camera, screen with refresh rate of 90Hz, fingerprint reader under display, Snapdragon 855 processor and up to 12GB of RAM.
GOOD NEWS! OnePlus Will Pay You For Your Old Phone To Buy OnePlus 7 Pro
The well-known Chinese smartphone manufacturer, of course, OnePlus has already presented its new smartphones, the OnePlus 7 and the main one is the OnePlus 7 Pro which has a triple camera with 48MP main sensor, pop-up front-facing camera, screen with refresh rate of 90Hz, fingerprint reader under display, Snapdragon 855 processor and up to 12GB of RAM.
OnePlus has always conquered its place in the smartphone market with the devices good value for money, and this year is no different than the previous ones. But, hold on, as now many of you might be thinking, even the company itself as well aware that their prices have also increased.
Hence, now OnePlus has decided to launch a new program, yes, they are offering a renewal plan, through which OnePlus will pay us up to $290 (only for OnePlus devices) to buy the all-new OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.
But, now apart from the OnePlus 7, now if we talk about the other features of the OnePlus 7 Pro, then let me clarify that the all-new OnePlus 7 Pro features a 6.67-inch screen with curved edges and a refresh rate of 90Hz for smoother scrolling and touch experience. The AMOLED display was made by the South Korean giant Samsung and has Quad-HD+ resolution.
The fingerprint reader under the screen is twice the size of the sensor present in the OnePlus 6T and the screen does not have a notch because for the pop-up front camera of the 16MP sensor goes up when you want to take a selfie. And not only that even a video demonstrates that how this extraordinary mechanism can handle a block of 22kg cement.
Inside it, we can find the Snapdragon 855 processor and three combinations of RAM and internal storage: 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB. Moreover, it offers a battery of 4000mAh, promising more than a day of autonomy on a single charge, while the Warp Charge charges 50% of the battery in about 20 minutes.
On the camera section, it will have the triple camera in the back, the main is of 48MP sensor takes 12MP photos by default by combining four adjacent pixels into one, increasing light capture. There is also a telephoto lens of the 8MP sensor for 3x optical zoom, and an ultrawide 117-degree lens with a 16MP sensor.
In the DxOMark ranking, OnePlus 7 Pro achieved 111 points, almost equaling with the Huawei P30 Pro and Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (both with 112 points). It is ahead of the Galaxy S10+, Xiaomi Mi9, and the iPhone XS Max.
The new “Trade in to Trade up plan” of OnePlus
The well-known Chinese smartphone manufacturer, OnePlus has launched its “Trade in to Trade up” plan, in which we can receive money in exchange for our old smartphone to buy any of the two new smartphones, of course, OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro, hence, making them much cheaper for the user. However, for now, the new exchange program is available for six smartphone brands devices, and they are mentioned below:-
Moreover, if you want to know the exact exchange value of your old smartphone then you can simply click here to know in details. However, now let’s have a look at the key specs and prices of the all-new flagship smartphones OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro of the well-known Chinese brand, OnePlus.
OnePlus 7 key specs:-
- Display: 6.41-inch AMOLED with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, FullHD+ resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB UFS 3.0
- OS: Android 9 Pie (OxygenOS)
- Rear camera: 48MP f/1.7 + 5MP f/2.4 (OIS, double LED flash), 4K video at 30/60 fps
- Front camera: 16MP f/2.0, flash on the screen, full HD video at 30fps
- Connectivity: Dual 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, USB-C, Dolby Atmos sound
- Sensor: On-screen fingerprint reader and a facial unlocking
OnePlus 7 Prices:-
- The 6GB + 128GB variant will cost $470.
- The 8GB + 256GB variant will cost $540.
OnePlus 7 Pro key specs:-
- Display: 6.67-Inch, Quad-HD+ resolution (3120 x 1440 pixels), 516ppi, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Fluid AMOLED (90Hz)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 with a liquid cooling system.
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB
- Internal storage: 128GB and 256GB (UFS 3.0 storage)
- Triple Rear Camera: 48MP, 8MP, and 16MP
- Front camera: 16MP (Pop-up)
- Battery: 4000mAh with quick charge Warp Charge 30
- OS: OxygenOS based on Android 9 (Pie)
- Sensors: Fingerprint reader under the screen, Dolby Atmos sound, USB-C 3.1, Wi-Fi ac 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
OnePlus 7 Pro Prices:-
- The 6GB + 128GB variant will cost $669.
- The 8GB + 256GB variant will cost $699.
- The 12GB + 256GB variant will cost $749.
The OnePlus 7 Pro is available in glossy black and frosted blue, and soon a golden model will also hit the stores in the future. So, what do you think about this? Simply share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below. And if you liked this post then simply do not forget to share this post with our friends and family.