Snapchat was never known for instant messaging; it was originally a platform where you can capture and share super fun selfies. Snapchat app for Android and iOS provides you with various filters you use in real-time while capturing snaps.
While the app is unique and offers many features to have fun with friends, do you know it allows you to play games with your friends? Snapchat app for Android & iOS has a dedicated section for playing games, and currently, over 50+ games are available that you can play with your friends.
Steps to Play Games on Snapchat
Snapchat Games and Minis allow you to play games with your friends without leaving the app or the chat window. Hence, if you are interested in playing games on the Snapchat app, this is the guide you need to follow.
Play Snapchat Games with your Friends
Games start from a chat, making it easy to invite friends and groups to play. Here’s how you can play Snapchat Games with your friends.
1. First of all, open the Snapchat app on your device and open the camera viewfinder. At the bottom of the screen, tap on the Chats.
2. Now tap on the friend’s name you would like to play a game with.
3. On the chat page, tap on the small rocket icon at the bottom right corner.
4. You need to pick the games you’d like to play with your friend.
5. Now, wait for a few seconds until the game loads. Once loaded, you will be able to play it with your friend.
7. You can even start a conversation with your friend while playing games. Tap the Chat button and enter your message in the chat box.
6. To invite your friend to join the game, tap on the hamburger menu in the bottom right corner.
7. To send a game alert, tap on the Ring button.
That’s it! This will alert your friend that you want to play a game. Your friend can join the game by hitting the Join button.
How to Play Games by Yourself
If you have no friends online to play games with you on Snapchat, you can play Snapchat games by yourself. To play Snapchat games in single-player mode, follow some of the simple steps shared below.
1. First, open the Snapchat app on your Android device.
2. On the camera viewfinder, tap on the search icon on the top-left corner of the screen.
3. On the Search fiend, search the game you want to play.
4. To play the game yourself, tap on the game name.
That’s it! This is how you can play Snapchat Games in single-player mode.
Also Read: How to Save Snapchat Stories On Android
So, this guide is all about how to play games in the Snapchat app. Like Snapchat, you can also play games with your friends on Facebook Messenger. If you are stuck anywhere in the process and need more help, let us know in the comments.