COVID 19 pandemic is spreading like fire in India, and it’s showing no sign of slowness. In a bid to stop the rapid spread of Coronavirus in India, the central government has announced that it will begin the vaccine registration process for all above 18 years of age from 28th April.
It’s a website that provides you links to important information. The pieces of information were regularly updated on the website. The portal shows information like:
- Number of Infected people
- Total Number of people who have got vaccinated
- Total number of people who have received both doses of Corona Vaccine
- Number of People who have received the first done only.
- The total number of male/female who has received the vaccination.
The portal also shows a step-by-step guide on how to register and book an appointment for the vaccination.
Requirements to Register for Vaccination
If you haven’t yet received the vaccine and wish to receive one as soon as possible, you need to get yourself registered online.
For registration, you need to verify your identity. You would require the following documents to register on Cowin Portal:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Identification
- Mobile Number for Verification.
Note: You need to have at least one of the mentioned documents to register for Covid Vaccine. Also, keep in mind that only people above 18 will be eligible to get the Vaccine from May 1.
How to Register on CoWIN Portal?
The registration process is pretty easy; you need to follow some of the simple steps below to register for Covid Vaccine. Let’s check out.
- First of all, visit cowin.gov.in from your web browser.
- Now log in with your mobile number. Once done, click on the ‘Get OTP’ button.
- You will receive the OTP on your smartphone. Enter the OTP on the webpage and click on the Verify button.
- After verification, the ‘Registration for Vaccination’ page will open.
- Enter your personal details like full name and photo ID proof.
- Now you will be asked if you have any comorbidities. You can answer them by clicking on the ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ button.
- Once done, click on the ‘Register‘ button.
- Once registered, you will be shown the ‘Account details’ page. Here you will be able to schedule your appointment.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can register for Vaccination from the CoWIN portal.
Register using the Aarogya Setu app
You can even use the Aarogya Setu app introduced by the Indian government the previous year to register for Corona Vaccine. Follow these steps if you wish to register for vaccination through the Aarogya Setu app.
- Head to the Google Play Store and install the Aarogya Setu app on your smartphone.
- Once installed, open the app and enter your phone number.
- Now enter the OTP you have received on your phone and click on the ‘Verify‘ button.
- Once verified, click on the Vaccination tab and complete the registration process.
- You need to fill in every detail that the app asks for.
- Once registered, you will get a confirmation message.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can use the Aarogya Setu app to register for the Coronavirus vaccine.
So, this article is all about how to register on CoWin portal for vaccination. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.