Merge up all duplicate contacts in your iPhone using the Contact merging app
While switching from one device to another, the most important thing we do is import our contacts, but importing contacts from different sources can lead to duplicate contacts. And that is quite irritating because multiple connections with the same name make it challenging to find all the contacts easily. And if you go for deleting every contact, it can take a couple of hours for the process to get completed. So here we have a solution by which you can remove all your duplicate contacts with a single click. And the thing you will require is just a free app that will merge up all your communications with the exact details. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Remove Duplicate Contacts From iPhone
The method is quite simple and requires the app that is SmartMerge, which will allow you to merge up all duplicate contacts from your iOS device, and there will be unique contacts remaining on your device. So follow up on the below steps.
Also Read: Best Hidden iPhone Secret Codes
MAIN FEATURES OF THE SMART MERGE APP
- Find & Merge duplicate contacts!
- Remove contacts without name or phone number
- One tap to back up your contacts!
- Quickly find the contacts you need
Also Read: How To Add 3D Touch Feature On Any iPhone
Use “SmartMerge App” To Remove Duplicate Contacts
- First of all, download and install this freeware app that is Smart Merge – Duplicate Contacts Cleanup for AddressBook Gmail, Facebook & Google contacts on your iPhone.
- Now launch the app, and you will see the below screen on your device.
- Now you need to tap on the option Duplicate Contacts there.
- Now the app will start scanning all your contacts on your device.
- After scanning, it will display all your duplicate contacts, and you need to click on the Merge option.
- Now the merging process will start, and the contacts will start merging up, and it can take some time upto the number of your contacts.
- That’s it. You are done; now you will have Unique contacts in youondevice.
With this method, all your contacts with the same details and phone number will merge into your iPhone. I hope you like this cool solution, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.