While playing music on your Android device, you also get quick access to the music controllers on your lock screen. But with this, you also get the picture of the song that plays on the device with the details of the music album title, artist, etc.
And sometimes, you may want to display that details on the lock screen for privacy reasons. So here we have a cool method that will allow you to hide all details easily on your Android lock screen. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Steps to Remove Music Album Title/Artist Information From Lock Screen
The method is quite simple and relies on an Xposed Module. Here’s how to remove music album title/artist information from the Android lock screen.
1. First of all, you need to Root your Android.
2. After rooting your Android, you must install the Xposed installer. For that, follow our guide to Install Xposed Installer.
3. Now, after having the Xposed framework, you only need the Xposed module Audioprivacy.
4. Enable this app in the Xposed installer to make this app change system settings and files.
5. Now, you need to reboot your device.
6. Now open the app and enable audio privacy; no music information will be displayed on the lock screen.
So above is all about how to remove music Album Title/Artist information from Lock Screen. With this method, you can easily hide all the private data of the music. I hope you like our work, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.