Creating fake accounts on Facebook is illegal, and time to report these fake accounts to Facebook to block them.
In your Facebook account, you might come across some accounts that seem fake, and sometimes you receive friend requests from these accounts, which sometimes looks very annoying and seems to be duplicate account of someone known to you.
At that time, you can report these accounts to Facebook as fake, and Facebook will review that account on your report. If it seems that account is fake, then it blocks that account from its database. You need to follow up on this post to report any account as fake on your android or iPhone.
How to Report Fake Facebook Accounts
Here you need your Facebook app on your android, and in it, you can report that fake accounts. And make sure that you are correct in your prediction of these accounts. As illegal use of this can harm you too. So follow up the steps below to proceed.
Note If you illegally report any real account, then your account can be blocked by Facebook.
- First of all, you need to have the latest version of the Facebook app on your device.
- Now launch the app and login into your account.
- Now search for the account that you think is fake, and open that account’s profile.
- Now tap on three dots on the profile of that account.
- Now there, select the Report option and proceed.
- Now on the other page, you will select Report the account.
- Now Facebook will ask you why you marked that account as fake; there, you will give the actual reason and proceed.
- Facebook will automatically review that account and block it if it is fake.
- That’s it. You are done.
Also Read: How to Identify Fake Facebook Account Easily
With this method, you can stop illegal activities performed by users who create fake accounts and play pranks with others from those accounts. So time to alert Facebook about these accounts with the method we discussed right above. Share this with others to make them aware also. If you have any questions regarding this, then comment below.