Samsung’s exploding nightmare haven’t yet ended. Recently, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge has burst into flames on a woman’s desk.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Explodes on Woman’s Desk
We all know about Samsung Galaxy Note 7 issue. The phones are exploding due to some serious problems in the factory battery anode and cathode cell contact. We have also seen Samsungs throwing up extra $100 to encourage people to turn in Samsung phones.
However, Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is no longer up for grabs, and Samsung is still struggling to get it off the market. However, the exploding nightmare doesn’t end either. Recently, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has burst into flames on a woman’s desk.
Guess what? The exploded phone was not in use and not charging. Ashleigh Deakin witnessed her Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge exploded right in front of her eyes recently. She also posted photos of her exploded Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on Facebook.
She hasn’t provided any information regarding whether she reported to Samsung about the explosion or not. But, if we take a look at her Facebook post we can assume that the first thing the woman did was to post on Facebook.
Here is what she wrote on Facebook: “Samsung, you SUCK! After witnessing my S7 Edge explode right in front of my eyes last night, I will officially be an iPhone user today. I will NEVER go back to using a Samsung after this. Not on a charger, not in use. Just sitting on my desk. I knew that the Notes were recalled, but not the S7 Edge,” She also used some hashtags like #MyBombWentOff and #StupidSamsung.
However, we need to notice one thing that there’s no evidence that this report is real because no further details are provided. Samsung, mostly contacts owners, experiencing such uses fast, and if this case is true then the company might contact Ashleigh Deakin as well.
So, what do you think about this? Share your views in the comment box below.